xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
osutg7

Question..any And All Comments Welcome

Hey guys a couple friends and I are in the process of making basically a "Guide to Making Money Online" I'm just wondering what other GPT sites other than Cash Crate, Treasure Trooper, and Swat Cash that anybody would recommend. Thank you

So far we have:

Treasure Trooper, Cash Crate, Swat Cash, Gangster Greed, Ripped Wallet, Fairway Cash, DealBarbiePays, MyCashPrizes, AnyFreeCash, Chillin Cash, Squishy Cash, Cash Lagoon, Get Paid To, MakeThatDollar, and RellCash.

Are there any on the list that people would suggest taking off, or are there any that are not on the list that would be good sites. Thanks again

i have some advice for you. if you don't even know where the get paid to site's are, you will fail in writing your guide. also, these guides have been made several times over already.my advice is not to concentrate on the get paid to site than earn people pennies. if going to create a guide, create an ebook instead on how to make money online without having to go to the get paid to sites that don't earn didlyalso, be carefull. if your guide stinks and want to create a name for yourself, your creibility will be shot with whatever else you do online. credibility can make or break you so if your making a guide for others you don't know to read, make it the best guide you can, don't release it until it's perfect and has information in it that no other guide has. otherwise, after people read it, they wont want to read anything else you write.so be VERY carefull in what you are trying to do. doesn't seem like you have a great start when your admiting you don't even know how to make money online to write a guide and need help.