xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Xenen0

Angry Ip Scanner

Angry IP Scanner (or simply ipscan) is an open-source and cross-platform network scanner designed to be fast and simple to use. It scans IP addresses and ports as well as has many other features.It is widely used by network administrators and just curious users around the world, including large and small enterprises, banks, and government agencies.It runs on Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X, possibly supporting other platforms as well.

ipscan.zip

Thanks for the upload. But my ZoneAlarm says its Win32.portscan.c Kindly scan this with a decent antivirus and re-upload if possible Also I am looking for something that can work in a wireless environment. Can you suggest something.

You could always write your own IP scanner. ( So you can be sure it is clean, and not some virus or worm. )
This a great and simple to understand tutorial on how to write a IP scanner in Visual Basic ( VB ).

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

( I did not find one on this site. )

As for working in a wireless environment....anything that works with cables will work with wireless.....if you have a working internet connection.
( There is no difference, other than not having to hassle with cables. )

As far as I know, Wireless environment is slightly different, So I was wondering if an IP scanner built for a wired connection would work for a wireless one or not. I'll try that. Thanks PhyberOptycsBut If someone can still find a Wireless specific IP Scanner. I would be helpful. I need one for Windows environment. Not for Linux.