xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ivan2000bd

Histry Of Trap17

i have been facinated by the site Xisto. every day i am trying to contribute my views with this site. this site is becoming very close to me. i am very much eger to know the histry of this site? who are the administtrators? who are the belongers? who are the most successful hosts ? etc. plese help me providing the information.

Not much of a history mind, a guy had a dream, paid some cash for a reseller hosting account, did some advertising here and there and the rest is history. Of course, you can read more about here. As fr the staff of volunteers well check this link out.

I am too fascinated by the team of mods on Xisto, they have always been helpful (as I can see in the archive of the posts) they haven't offended anyone, and they are giving their best to keep Xisto as one of the best places where you can get free web hosting with no-ads just for posting in their great forum :)I think they should just keep up the great work and continue making Xisto a great place...

Edited by miladinoski (see edit history)