xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zyklon

Forum face-lift? just a suggestion

I couldn't figure out why the forum didn't have that cozy webpage feeling. I looked it over a few times and decided that because it doesn't have a main Xisto header/logo on the top it just doesn't feel/look right.Anybody agree? :P

I had one .. and created it myself, but some members seemed to had problems with it. :P I was suggested that forums are too packed and the advertisements should be moved to the TOP! So I did it.. now you are saying to get it down again and put my BANNER!Give me some CYNIDE! what should be given the most preference... My Paying Ads or My Reputed Banner!

Nah man ti would be great, you could even blend the ad into the logo header. =\Just my though, but I guess it doesn't matter if people didn't like it.

I think the shout box is disturbing nobody even cares (mostly). Anyway nothing is bad all is good, and good is not bad. For cozy feeling decorate your monitor with flowers or teddy bear, for me I am in cyber cafe, not my home so I don't feel at home either.

Why you are bumping old threads to complaint about this ? You need to create new thread for that. And i agree with you on shoutbox issue. It is giving some trouble these days. If 3 people are posting then they get their replies randomly. :-D