xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
amrit

Dan Brown Booka

hey , how many of you read dan brown books??? just wanna know if they grip me as hard as you..he has published 4 books and i cant wait for the fifth one * Digital Fortress, 1998 * Angels & Demons, 2000 * Deception Point, 2001 * The Da Vinci Code, 2003 * The Solomon Key, in development, will possibly be published in 2008how many of you read and like these??

Edited by amrit (see edit history)

I read the Da Vinci Code in year 7 and believe me it was mad! I love it because it involves mysteries and puzzles which Sophie cleverly solves. I was hoping hoping to read Angels and Demons because it is the "predecessor" of the Da Vinci Code but i suddenly grew out of it! Still Dan Brown is a really good author.

i've read all of his books. they are great and i can't wait for the next book. i hadn't heard that there was going to be another book until i read your post. i'm currently reading digital fortress again. that book is great: nothing happens like you expect it to happen. well that is the same for all of his books in fact.