xisto Community
Ivan2000bd

Important To Get A Job impotant topics

Do your homework in finding out about the company. Some loathe formality, for others it is essential.If their advertisement for applications mentions "we are looking for dynamic, independent and free thinking individuals...", then try to drop in some of those same words into your conversations with them.Don't get trapped into talking non stop about yourself. Show that you interact well with them by learning to ask open ended questions to get the interviewer talking. If they talk a lot they will be the ones feeling satisfied and that will reflect their impressions of you.Good luck. :)

The best way to learn about getting and succeeding in a job is through experience. As you practice, you'll learn through trial and error what is most effective. The characteristics that bring someone else success may work for you, or they may not. Only experience will tell. That said, it also looks great on your resume to have clear, quality work experience and good references. This way, others will be more likely to hire you.

Appearance is of course, very important, but please keep in mind the type of job you are applying for. For example, here at the kennel, if I hire some little teenage girl and she comes in the first day with those 1/2 inch long fancy fingernails, I know dang good and well she is not coming back after the first day. Be honest with your prospective employer. I would rather hire someone who said, "well, I don't have any experience, but I would be willing to work and learn" than someone who lied and said they had experience that didn't. And along with that goes don't brag too much. If you go on and on and on about how wonderful you are your prospective boss may quickly realize you are just blowing smoke and in reality you don't know your butt from a hole in the ground about what you are talking about. And for gods sakes, if you want a job ask for it yourself! Believe it or not, I have had Mothers call for their children, and wives call to get a job for their husbands. I figure if someone is too lazy to pick up the phone and ask for a job themselves, they are too dang lazy and I sure don't want to hire them. Those get eliminated right off the bat.

what are the key factors to get a job ? what would be our appearance in the interview? how should we prepare ourselves for interview? what are the necessity to get a job in aborad?

My dear friend it entirely depends upon the job for which you are striving for that what are the necessities for the same. Obviously if you are after a job which needs a specialized knowledge then you should acquire the same and be a registered member of the institution as such I am here pointing towards a job like of a doctor, advocate etc. On the other hand if you are after a job where experience counts more than your qualification then you should go for some on job training type of a thing after being qualified for the same. 
Again about the look for an interview also differs based on the job. Moreover the formal look that is avoiding denims, colored specks etc. You can get a lot of literature for preparing for your interviews from the net or even from the market. I am not able to understand the concept of getting a job abroad as you have not mentioned your country in the post here and the necessities to get a job in other countries is the same as is in your country Obviously except the thing related to visa and passport. That is to say you should have a valid passport to be to any other country from your country. Apart from that you should get a visa from the company which is going to appoint you in other country.  
One more important factor lies out here and that is of the language of the country to which you want to be appointed in. If you know the language which is spoken in that country will be a plus to your career in that particular country. 
If you want to know more details then you can feel free to ask me. Best of luck for your future.