xisto Community
Ivan2000bd

Web Page Designing

Check out the Tutorial Section here on the Xisto and the html programming topics and the CSS sub-forum.Also, w3schools.com has a fair set of Tutorials.

this question gets asked alot and i always advise to start learning HTML and CSS at HTMLdog. it has very good tutorials you can learn them in less then two weeks.

another good website is W3school they have tutorials on almost any web language. when i read their HTML and CSS tutorials i did not think they where as good as htmldogs but the others where pretty good though.

also once you get them down you can go to alistappart and learn some good and advance stuff that you can do.

By my experience I will reccomend picking up a couple of computer books, and get some free ready made templates online to have a look at how websites are constructed, the anatomy of a simple webpage and so on. First of, you may want to start editing ready made templates first, before learning the language and go on to custom programming.

Yes. Learn HTML(then you can move to XHTML) and CSS. Then go to JavaScript.Sources given by our friends, like "htmldog" and "w3schools" are really good.Further if you want other books, just google for HTML Ebooks and you will getplenty of them. Pick one and start reading and practicing.A simple Notepad and InternetExplorer browser(assuming you are using Windows)are enough for practice.But Remember Practice Is More Important Than Reading. That is the only way tolearn and remember the techniques.All The Best....Ask me if you have any doubts.