xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jforinfo

Kindly Review My Website this is free seo classifieds website

Your http://error404.000webhost.com/ page has an issue concerning one of the input fields.
The "tags" input field overflows its container. Other than that, the site seems to be fairly good (I am viewing it on Firefox 3).
The site has a clean layout and it has a nice flow to it. The graphics are good as well.

Edited by lightforce (see edit history)

Setting it up in a blog is probably not the best idea... that way posts get shoved down the page again and again until they're out of sight. Lots of people will just look over the front page and leave because they don't care. Categories at the top of the page would be nice, for quick browsing.And is this just... the entire world? Or is it localized to a particular place, geographically?So that's what I've got. Good luck.

Yeah, it's okay. I agree with the other two on their ideas. I wonder why you would have a website that you don't benefit from. Maybe just for fun, eh? Or maybe to learn more about website creation....Good luck!

I agree , blog isn't a good idea. but its pretty clean.. the only thing is .. when i viewed it. the tags on the right hand side is like all over the place lol. but yer. pretty nice =]