xisto Community
dieNasty

Any Php-editors

What do you mean? You need to write your own code for PHP, no editor is going to magically give you what you want.That said, I use notepad. I should really invest in a better text editor (I could increment that notepad, for example).

Is there any php editors where you can just drag and drop?i searched some hours yesterday but all i could find was a html-editor with this option.

You just don't drag and drop php. PHP is a programming language, not a simple markup language like html. So, if you really want to use PHP, you'll have to code it. just download something like notepad++ and keep http://php.net/ in a tab for quick reference ;)

You just don't drag and drop php. PHP is a programming language, not a simple markup language like html. So, if you really want to use PHP, you'll have to code it. just download something like notepad++ and keep http://php.net/ in a tab for quick reference :)

ah, okey thnx for the help!

srry for being a noob

you can use Macromedia Dreamweaver for designing your page.

You can use Dreamweaver for PHP, but just as an editor. No drag and drop features available for PHP. But you have one advantage, when you type php functions or keywords, word suggstions will appear, so you can use them easily and also you can avoid any syntax errors.

And its no more Macromedia Dreamweaver, Its Adobe Dreamweaver now :)

Is there any php editors where you can just drag and drop?

i searched some hours yesterday but all i could find was a html-editor with this option.

I don't have the idea...exactly what do you want....

but if you want ...a PHP editor...try this ....alleycode...this is a HTML cum PHP editor ...this might help you...and may have the facility u r looking for...and I m with all others who said ...in PHP its u who write the code and these editors will not be of any help ....concerning coding.

Ah, Notepad++, truly one of the greatest text editors around...oh, and the site for it is here to save you folks any hassle in finding it. It's one of the best all round programs out there (unless you're not a Windows user) for general programming, although after taking the plunge and going all Linux-y the other day I'm having to use good old gedit. Either one works like a charm, of course.

As for drag-and-drop PHP, good luck with that. :lol:

I looked at the image, and there is no way you can do that with PHP. As the source code for PHP is processed by the server, the browser never gets access to the source code, and it therefore cannot be dragged into an editor.Also, just steeling peoples code isn't legal, you should always just look at the code, and make your own version; it works better for you that way anyway, because know you understand the code, and it exactly fits your needs.

the image you showed is just an HTML editor.. if you want you can download that very same editor.. but all it will give you is a HTML Editor.. Adobe Dreamweaver is the same included is a css.. Dreamweaver also has a php editor.. if you want a free editor, just use notepad++..

Hmm, I was for sure that it was a drag-and-drop PHP IDE. Oh well my bad. I suggest you just create a visual design with something like Dreamweaver first and then write your own PHP in the script that Dreamweaver gives you when you finish up with the design. Or you can always just start designing everything and coding everything in different programs like I do.I use Dreamweaver for the CSS make-up. The design I create with Photoshop and the coding with PHP Designer 2008.All 3 great programs, that do the job for me great.