xisto Community
Animator

How To Turn Invisible Techniques and experiences

Ever hear of Spontaneous Human Invisibility? There are many strange accounts of people who have suddenly found themselves in situations where they were strangely ignored by everyone around them. Sometimes they even tried to get attention of their friends who continued acting like they weren't there, only to go away (e.g. bathroom) and have the friends wondering why they'd been away for so long when they came back the second time.

Sites with stories along those lines would include...

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (This one's great!)

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Well, searching for more on this topic, I found a website which claims to give away the secret...

http://invisibility100.tripod.com/ "How to become invisible"

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image Unfortunately, page cuts off near the critical end (perhaps it's just a joke... the writing "becomes invisible"?)

But then I got thinking... Posted Image has anyone here experienced this phenomenon?

Do you have an invisibility experience to share?

Do you think it is possible for people to become invisible (not counting camouflage) and if so, how?

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

ahhhh! i would love to become invisible mahn!! :) the no. of things i could do. :P yes , i know it is possible to become invisible to a certain limit.from what i have heard scientists have created a suit that deflects light allowing you to become invisible .but this scatters light of a certain type of wavelength only..so this alone wont make you invisible.hopefully in the future we may have something to make us completely invisible.

ahhhh! i would love to become invisible mahn!! :)

the no. of things i could do. :D

yes , i know it is possible to become invisible to a certain limit.

from what i have heard scientists have created a suit that deflects light allowing you to become invisible .but this scatters light of a certain type of wavelength only..

so this alone wont make you invisible.

hopefully in the future we may have something to make us completely invisible.

The earth will be full of these people and I doubt if that will be used for constructive purposes? :P

So... Its better the normal way and be visible.

It will be nice if only "I" have that option to turn invisible... :P... I know I am selfish. :P

But the "things" i can do... cool man...

been doing it - it is possibleHow To Turn Invisible

Hi, my name's j.

I'm writing a manuscript on 'how to become invisible'. I don't want to give too much away but here are some of the elements involved:

• your state of mind

• your intention - do you want the other person to see you

• whether the other person 'wants/expects' to see you

• surroundings - your behavior must change

• crossing lines of sight

I have been doing this since I was about 13. I currently have the ability to walk past crowds without having anyone cast a look in my direction. I have the ability to simulate teleportation of my own body over distances of around 50 feet.

Back to invisibility - a lot of it is just the ability to will your body to not be seen by anyone. A lot of times when we enter a room we throw about glances. Doing this causes minor disturbances in other people's lines of sight - this causes them to look in our direction.

If you don't want them to look in your direction simply don't engage their line of sight (all the while mainting your pre-rehearsed, thought-free state of  mind.

So, it basically all comes down to you - do you "want" the other person to see you. 

Email me at themarketinginsider@hotmail.Com for info regarding release date of the manuscript (if it ever gets done).

p.S... A little story for you - when I was around thirteen I had my first invisibility experience. I was playing a game of cops and robbers with friends.

I was being chased by a friend - he was about 5 feet behind me and almost about to "tap me out" ... Just as he was closing in on me I jumped into this ground floor apartment that had been abandoned and crawled into a corner - my buddy, the chaser paused for a second before jumping in too.

Next followed a few other kids - funny thing is they couldn't find me in a decently lit room with 3 window holes (there were no windows attached).

My friend even came to within inches of myself crouched by one of the windows in the corner of the room. I'll never forget how astounded they were at how I'd literally disappeared.

As mentioned above I've even had teleportation experiences - I will only reveal the secrets to you in my manuscript, but for now I'll simply say that it involves manipulating (not a bad word) with the other person's experience of space, time and their expectations.

I don't really have the time to put all this down. If folks are interested drop me a line at the email address above and if I get enough requests I'll throw together like a 10-pager or something.

There is no way of turning invisible.I read the few story links you providedand am extremely skeptical.I think they are just trying to create sensationalism.I won't believe this until I see it with my own eyes.

Talking about something so technical as being seen is, we have also to be technical in the way the people are seen. You are seen because of the light and the ability of your eyes to pick up the reflected light with its corresponded colors (or something like that, I'm not that updated).In my opinion, there is not, and cannot be, any kind of mentality to change the visibility of a person. Thinking that someone like this can be done with other way than science (like changing your own behaviour), has no sense at all. You can think you won't see someone, but the other person won't. It is just like thinking that you could get also other powers of movies or series.Can it be implemented? Yes, maybe, if it isn't already. I don't know, never went too much into this, but I'm totally thinking that it's impossible other way.

Camoflage is the best way, and most effective way of turning "invisible". Technically the only way for you to be seen when camoflage is to move.Just an example. I hide liquorice as TV Cabling, now I asked you to go into a room and find some things, everything is visible apart from the liquorice. Now the odds that you will find would be rediculous!

somehow i am really interested in this topic as ,something i experienced ,when had ,weekend at cabin with few long time friends ,and through out ,the whole weekend ,pictures was taken of everyone ,some posed and some was not .just so each of us ,would have those pictures to remember that special weekend .although remember this one girl she hated her picture taking and everyone ,laughed at her saying she was being stupid and shy .as she was very pretty girl .one morning ,we all was rushing around the house ,getting all primped and dressed ,to head out ,down the mountain from the cabin and go into town for few drinks and dancing ,when this girl ,was standing in front of the mirror ,combing her hair and i came up behind her and ,only saw me standing in mirror ,combing my hair ,as strange as it sounds ,this really happened ,i could not explain ,it as i mentioned it in shock to her and she laughed ,saying i was insane or had to much drink already .so thought okay ,maybe she is right ,although still does not explain not seeing her in that mirror . :( so later on that night,after we went out dancing ,pictures was taken through the night and then when we all came back home and we was all settling down to sleep ,later i went and got one my make up mirror and creep in this girls room and held mirror down in front of her ,and squeezed down to try see if she be in that mirror ,nothing ,she was not in that mirror .not her foot ,not her head no art of her body could be seen in that mirror at no time .i had to place my hand over my mouth ,stop from laughing s it just freaked me out and knew had to be a joke ,as we all played jokes on each other .before end of that weekend ,this girl came out on porch and struck up a conversation with me and spoke she saw me come in her bedroom with the mirror ,she was pretending to be asleep and wonder what i was actually doing ,heck we been friends since 2 nd grade and never saw this before .i asked her how come ,i can not see her reflection in mirror .she told me she was going tell me something ,she learned from some part her family as a child and it seemed always made her safe ,in life ,that he growing up years ,as never happy one living at home and there was allot of ,abuse in her childhood .so family member taught her methods of ,using will and energy and her mind to separate herself in physical matter ,that she became invisible to be seen or hurt again .She stated she used this method many times through out her life and probably saved her life many times ,although it became something that ,seems to happen more than ,on its own ,than ,when she really had to focus ,when first learning how to perform it . :) i could not believe her back then ,it boggled my way of thinking although stranger things happen in this world that will never ,hold explanation ,no matter how much we research ,we just will never ,hold answers .the kicker to that whole weekend though ,once we all got home and had our film developed ,no one in any of our pictures ,ever had our friend ,in those pictures ,the pictures ,that we each took of her ,alone ,was a picture of all items in back ground ,she was never in that picture ,although if she telling truth ,she was siting or standing right there in that picture ,just we could not see her not even by film .and each group picture ,never had her in them ..now yes ,that is very strange and very interesting . :D

just remmember if you become Invisible that mean others too can be Invisibleso you canot get your point of hiding to see the othersin this case you will not see any onethey also can't see you and othersfunny isn't it :Dwhat if you can be Invisible and can detect the other Invisible guys?it means that they also can see you while you are Invisible hahachaeos is it :)

Nobody "Becomes" invisible. People who say and give the steps of "becoming" invisible just give that away so that you can make a fool out of yourself for trying that. But then again it is yet in a way possible because nobody has proof and nobody has "no proof". :P

There is no way of turning invisible.I read the few story links you provided
and am extremely skeptical.
I think they are just trying to create sensationalism.

I won't believe this until I see it with my own eyes.

I think you, first of all, need to define invisibility for yourself, and that's where your scepticism gets in the way. A lot depends on how a articular type of invisibility works as well. Here , we are talking about psychological invisibility, which, even though, does not operate on the physical level, does indeed produce the impression or illusion of the actual science-fictional invisibility. Whether you body is physically present or not is beyond the point. Our actual goal is to become unnoticed and ignored by people. Trust me, this is quite sufficient.

One of the methods that worked in my case, was actually wanting to be noticed, and wanting to have a lot of friends while feeling as if it's absolutely crucial to my survival. All of a sudden people started ignoring me. I ended up completely alone and unnoticed. Literally, no one would even look in my direction, or tried to have a conversation with me. It's an amazing feeling. You feel like you can do so much.

These days, I'd like to experiment with actually reversing the method where you need to WANT to be invisible instead by imagining yourself transparent. I think you also need to kind of draw yourself in.

This type of invisibility is an illusion or delusion, but it does work. People really start ignoring you. This is not the only technique to become invisible. Sometimes, reversed psychology can do the trick as well. For instance, really wanting to be noticed, makes people want to ignore you, perhaps, deliberately, while thinking that it's absolutely crucial to your survival... I think it might be even easier for people, who are prone to delusions, to become invisible. The illusion of invisibility is very powerful, and it's just as effective as the sciencefictional type visibility, where your body disappears as well. With the illusory invisibility your physical body does not per se dissapear. Physically it's there. It simply becomes irrelevant. People around you, start losing you from their scope of focus. It's almost as if they go blind on you.People, who are sceptical of this phenomenon, forget about the reason why people want to become invisible. How it's done and how it works, is only logistics.