xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Accure

Host Problems Need some help

Hey, recently ive applied and been accepted for a host. Now, i set up an account and then tried to get to the access panel.. Didnt worked... I thought it might be because of my domain, so i got another 15 credits and transferred the domain.. Now, i try clicking on "cPanel Login", but it wont even open it.. It just says "error by loading page"... whats going ? ive lost 45 credits already :)

You might have been IP banned if you failed multiple log-in attempts. If so, submit a ticket to Xisto - Support.com.If you are IP banned, you won't be able to view any Xisto pages (from my experience) except the main pages and the forums. So if you, for example, try and visit nabb.trap17.com and it doesn't work, you know you've been IP banned.Just send a ticket at the link given earlier and they should be able to remove the ban - just make sure you don't enter your password wrong too much otherwise you'll need to send more tickets!edit) Oh wait.. it shouldn't be a problem once you've logged in once, because your browser should store your log-in details..

Edited by Nabb (see edit history)

Thanks for the help. I cant see nabb.trap17.com indeed..So i should just post a ticket @ Xisto - Support.com where I ask them to unban me?

Thanks for the help. I cant see nabb.trap17.com indeed..So i should just post a ticket @ Xisto - Support.com where I ask them to unban me?

yah you should ask them to unblock your IP address because i can see the site clearly; don't wory it's a quick and easy process.

UPDATEAccure, are you sure nabb.trap17 is your sub-domain? According to the account record it belongs to another. Your post refers to one account for being suspended and talks about another's web hosting account...which is it?

Sorry for any confusion, that's my sub-domain and it was to check if he was under an IP ban - (some bad login attempts when I was first hosted led to this - I couldn't see any Xisto pages aside from http://forums.xisto.com/, so I figured if Accure couldn't see my sub-domain, then he would be under an IP ban also.)

(which I guessed from:)

Now, i set up an account and then tried to get to the access panel.. Didnt worked...

edit) No I'm not banned any more, the also makes it a bit ambiguous I think..
Edited by Nabb (see edit history)

Ah ha! So I wasn't mistaken! :)Alright, the simple answer to Accure's problem is that you cannot access your cpanel when your hosting account is suspended. Perhaps your IP was placed under the ban list (for multiple attempts without sucess). But we won't know it until you bring your hosting account to current.Thanks for the clarification, Nabb.