xisto Community
saitunes

Website On A Cd

I've got an assignment which is to do an electronic press kit. I have decided to do a website (for the moment) My only problem is submitting it. The lecturer wants it submited on a cd. Now I've thought about it a number of ways:1. Doing the pages and having them done one PDF file and linking within the file (not what I really want to do2. Having the website and burning it CD, but having it still work as it does on a webserver3. just doing it as something else, such as a keynote/powerpoint presentation.4. Do it all in iWeb and just take it across, providing that the lecturer has iWeb on his mac, and actually marks on it.I am running mac os 10.4.11I have iLife installed, and am going to purchase iWork 08. I would prefer it to be accessable for both mac and pc.I am working with the coding, using smultron and a css template. PS could this simply be done by changing the way I link? is there a way to tell it to look in the same folder for a hrml file, or a subfolder for pictures and other documents i would link.

What all is in this website you speak of? I have all of my stuff saved locally and it all refers back to the area of whatever page it's speaking of. For example, my navbar, rather than saying "http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/; it would just say "whatever.html"So for me I would just copy my folder over to a CD and everything would show up perfect, being that it's all in relation to where the file is currently at, and nothing else.Unless I'm misunderstanding what exactly you are attempting to do. This is what it sounds like though.