xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Accure

No #1 Mail ? Whats the best service around?

Hey, im currently searching for a new email service, since im receiving more spam by the day on my current one.. I need one with at least 100MB space, and MSN support.. I've already checked for google mail, but its just not build for me. So, does anyone knows a free MSN-supported e-mail? Im also hoping it'll support Outlook Express.

Hey, im currently searching for a new email service, since im receiving more spam by the day on my current one.. I need one with at least 100MB space, and MSN support.. I've already checked for google mail, but its just not build for me. So, does anyone knows a free MSN-supported e-mail? Im also hoping it'll support Outlook Express.

i use and love yahoo mail so i advise yahoo, it has an unlimited inbox size ( meaning you can get has much mail as you can ), spam blocking is also realy good ( even though sometime it puts none spam on the spam folder but you can click "not spam" for the mail and it's sent back to your inbox ), if you mean MSN support by MSN messanger yes yahoo has that too. for outlook you'll need yahoo plus (which you need to pay for). but there is this software called "zimbra desktop" that gives POP and IMAP support for the free yahoo account.

so from what you say you want, i think that yahoo is a great mail account for you.

I don't know if anyone has said this or not but Gmail for Google is the best. It is Extremly Fast and it comes with right now 7GB of storage and counting. I extremly recommend it to you and everyone else! please try it. Gmail From Goole

i use hotmail. hotmail rocks, its easy to use, modern and is just cool. yahoo is also alright but i recommend you use an email service provider that you can use to sign into an im service as well so that is why hotmail and yahoo are good.

In my opinion GMail is the best. I am using both GMail and Yahoo for different purposes. But I like the GMail most. GMail has many advantages over yahoo. Some of them are,

Simple look: GMail looks very simple and has attractive User Interface. And works very fast once you loaded inbox.

No need to check again and again for new mails. It will automatically take care of itself.

Integrated Chat: GMail provides chatting directly through our browsers window from your mailbox. Yahoo also added this service recently, but it needs Flash Plugin and you need to sign in for chat again.

Spam Portection: GMail's spam filtering works very well. Of course Yahoo also had spam filtering. But GMails is better.

Because, Most of my important mails are going to spam folder in Yahoo. But that didn't happen to me with gmail till now.

Less Advertisements: GMail will show you a small number of advertisements, that too text ads. But yahoo will show more graphical ads.

Free POP3: GMail is providing the POP3 access free. So you can download mails directly to your favourtie mail client on your system. But you need to pay for that service in yahoo.

Yahoo has a paid version for more features...But gmail is free....

And many more reasons. So, I prefer GMail than Yahoo.

Edited by xpress (see edit history)

I agree with xpress~!! GMail probably is the best~!! I use it and get absolutely no SPAM in my inbox..... I don't even get SPAM in my SPAM folder.... You can also IM in GMail.... It is neat because you can have up to 7 GB space for your emails or *COUGH*programs*COUGH*......sorry......so you will never have to delete a message.. You will never get lost on the mail either because Google provides a search thingy so your can search for any emails....... When you have SPAM emails in the SPAM folder, you can delete ALL of them at once..... I once had about 13,000 emails in my SPAM folder (dont ask why) and I deleted all of them~!! Too bad you can't do that with the inbox..... I had about 3,000 emails there..... =)

Dear friend I like yahoo and gmail both but they block exe attachments which is annoying sometimes. A new one is in dot com which provides the smallest email id I think as they promote it since last few months I am using it and fullly satisfied with it for my needs. So why dont you try for it. Best of luck for your search for the perfect one. But as soon as you receive one please do inform us in this forum about the one.?

i am using gmail now and they virtually give unlimited space with lifetime account for free but yahoo has some lapse time if not visited once in 3 monthsso i prefer gmail but yahoo is also coolbut if you live in china then yahoo is the best because in china yahoo gives free unlimited space with lifetime account for freeonly in chinaso all the best and i will suggest gmail.......

I recommend MSN. It has a mordern theme and it has unlimited Inbox size , has very good spam protection. Yahoo and google sometimes blocks some email which is actually not a spam. This can sometimes get preety annoying. If you want the shortest email id i recommend going to in.com although it is pretty slow.

give me my gmail for secure mail, but for just regular E mail? Yahoo is okay too. only thing about Yahoo is if you have Yahoo messenger and you go into any chat rooms, even for a minute, you could get tons of spam

Best email provider?Personally I think Gmail is the best, a thousand times more better than Hotmail, Yahoo, Bigpond or anything.It has lots of services (all for free), including photos, calendars, blogging, your own website, (but I want to have my own website without the .google. extension)...And everything else that comes with it.It also has chat, which pops up with the mail, so you don't need to click window and all that.And you can customize the page if you don't like it is like your personal working space.I wonder if I can get my own email address with the same functions though... maybe not, I don't think I can do something like that.But anyhow, Gmail is THE best. (And when I say the best, I mean THE best)