xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Accure

Ur View On Cheaters Whats your view on cheaters?

Whats your opinion about cheaters? I, myself, often use cheats on games. I also use multihacks on multiplayer games, but I only use cheats vs. other cheaters, so it stays fair.. Im currently an active cheater in Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory. I only play in servers where an aimbot is allowed and i respect noncheaters (I used to play noncheat myself aswell). So, whats your view on cheaters? Do they suck, or do you respect them as long as they stay on their own territory?~ Greetings, Accure

Whats your opinion about cheaters? I, myself, often use cheats on games. I also use multihacks on multiplayer games, but I only use cheats vs. other cheaters, so it stays fair.. Im currently an active cheater in Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory. I only play in servers where an aimbot is allowed and i respect noncheaters (I used to play noncheat myself aswell). So, whats your view on cheaters? Do they suck, or do you respect them as long as they stay on their own territory?
~ Greetings, Accure

Well seeing you saying that you do use and admit to it clearly, If I was the owner of a site or sites I would Ban you fully. This is one thing that I do not and have never liked. I used to run a few leagues in the Myleague system with pool and ran across a few that did and ALL got the same treatmeant. BANNING.
There a lot more honest players than a Cheat. In other words, if you must cheat you must not be that good at your game.

In my opinion you should not cheat... The whole point of a game in my eyes is to try your best and win the whole thing without cheating. Cheating is never good. You feel a lot better if you have won something completely fair. Especially in multiplayer games where you play with others no one should do it. It is not fair to others and you are just fooling yourself. If you always cheat you will probably not get any better. It is like if you steal graphics from others, puts it at your own site and claim that it is yours; it can look and be good - but you will not become better at anything. You should not need to cheat.

Games are for fun.Cheating in multiplayer games can stop them being fun for others, so you shouldn't do it.Cheating in single player games is generally acceptable unless it's done to obtain high scores on leaderboards and the likes. That's bad. Nothing wrong with cheating to make the game more fun though.

I remember when I used to play Command and Conquer: Renegade Multiplayer Demo... There were "No-Cheat" servers... and there were "Cheat" servers...I occasionally played on the cheat servers with my own array of cheats but never cheated on the no-cheating servers...Personally, I really HATE hackers who randomly wander in to a multiplayer game with cheats disabled and start wrecking havoc (especially in Battlefield 2142!, good thing if EA can confirm a hacker they ban their Cd-Key permanently) But the thing is... If a hacker stays on his/her own territory (i.e. cheating servers) then I have no problem, as it is very fun (sometimes) to make Anti-Titan missiles follow your cursor or attack someone behind cover...

My view differs, depending on the situation.If it's cheating in an MMORPG, I'm against it simply because it gives you an unfair advantage. E.g. Use of macros in Runescape or World of Warcraft.If it's a single player game, not online and I've completed the game, I'll use cheats just for fun.

Same regarding view on cheating. Differs on the type of game and situation. Single player supported or single player only games such as Wolfenstein 3d (Classic), Doom and the like, especially after completing the game without cheats. Then I dont mind using cheats just to stuff around and have fun.Cheating in multi-player games is a completely different story. It gives a player an unfair advantage depending on situation. As for Macros in MMORPGs, many players have macros to make it easier for them to do a particular command. Most macros aren't considered as cheating at all, but if Macros are used for botting and/or automated farming, then that can be considered as a bannable offense from MMORPGs and/or online Multiplayer Games in general.

Well, i always cheat in games, it just makes them more fun if you like certain aspects of them!But i would never cheat in a mltiplayer game, because giving youself an advantage over anotherplayer is just sad - you dont achieve anything by winning, because there is a fair chance you couldnt have won without cheats.

I don't know, I sometimes just love to cheat. But it's unfair in multiplayer games though. When I was a small kid I used to cheat big time online, it gave me great skill. And it gave me a real advantage even when I quit cheating. This was on Call of Duty 2. When I play now for serious I play with high skill without hacks. Too bad I pretty much quit playing. :lol:

I only use cheats once I've completed a game just to mess around.I hate hackers. They ruin online games. I don't know why people feel the need to do so and some how think they're cool while doing it.

I do not approve of cheating in multiplayer online games, especially when I am the host of the server/match. I find that it ruins the other players experience and fun, and this is something I do not allow. If I catch you cheating online, you'd find yourself on a little banlist (actually it's quite big now) of mine.I do not mind cheating single player however. I accept if you can't be bothered to play through single player campaign and missions so using cheats (especially if it is already provided to you by the game developers) is completely fine with me. In fact, in some console games, I use cheats myself. In testing game mechanics, I do use cheats (Action Replay, Gameshark, Codebreaker etc.) to test certain things that would otherwise not be possible at all without cheating.As stated by previous posters, cheating DOES make certain aspects of the game fun, but mostly (for me at least), it removes the fun in majority.

Whats your opinion about cheaters? I, myself, often use cheats on games. I also use multihacks on multiplayer games, but I only use cheats vs. other cheaters, so it stays fair.. Im currently an active cheater in Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory. I only play in servers where an aimbot is allowed and i respect noncheaters (I used to play noncheat myself aswell). So, whats your view on cheaters? Do they suck, or do you respect them as long as they stay on their own territory?
~ Greetings, Accure

Cheaters are quite annoying especially in FPS games because they could use "chams (wall hack)" to see through walls and be able to tell where you are.... I only respect Cheaters if I cheat and I face another cheater to see who is the best cheater. Yes, I admit that i cheat on more than half the games I play.........*even on spider solitaire*. Sad, isn't it. In the cheater's perspective, they think it is fun. It doesn't mean that they suck at the game if they play legitimately. The cheaters, however, most of them, do not know how irritating it is to cheat. They mainly do it for fun though. And believe me, if you try cheating, you will find it highly- addicting. =)

I rarely cheat now, even though I did when I was younger. Cheating makes me feel bad now that I look back.The worst I go for now is a walkthrough for a particularly tricky area on a console game. I'm an honest person by nature, so its something that I would never do if it involved another person's enjoyment.

I used to cheat myself on battlefield 2 but i got banned by punkbusterI then bought battlefield 2 again and went legit and when others hacked/cheatit is really frustrating! and now i hate cheaters with passion i dont know why i ever hacked :*(