xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
upadesh

Google Banned My Account With Out Reason

My adsense a/c recently got banned although having 2000+ visitors per day and page impression of nearly 32000 and i never click my a/c or say i have blocked ads on my IP to get safe from click. Help me how can i retrieve my account.

Simply contact google... If they've blocked your account, simply change your IP adress or use a anoymous-website-surfer to bypass the IP-ban... Anyways, i wish you much luck to retrieve ur account!

Just contact Google dude, I have also read about Google closing ((un)intentionally!?!) accounts on a regular manner but I found a guy which contacted them (and explaining that he didn't brake the rules - he posted sponsored wordpress themes which appeared on pr0n sites, and he couldn't do anything to stop that) and they helped him with pleasure after they found out that he couldn't take measures over those websites using his themes.So, my advice is, find the contact link somewhere on the help pages, contact them, and hope for an answer from the giant :)Hope this helps...

Contact google, they should give you a reason to why they blocked your account or look at the FAQ via this link:
https://support.google.com/adsense/

They should reply quick quickly and give you a good reason to why your account has been blocked but you could try a anonymous proxy server as suggested above but I would not do this as they can still see who that person and then will definantly not give your account back as I think there terms of service states that you cannot use another IP address to access your account by using anonymous proxy servers.!

Hope this helps,
Surbjit