xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
seez

Itunes Problem! Help

OK I don't know if I'm putting this post in the right section of the site, I don't know but I'm just gonna plunge ahead and hope I get help soon. About 3 days, I figured out I had no Internet when I couldn't connect to the iTunes store, and then I figured out one of the cords of my computer had to be plugged into the router. I did that and it worked. However, for 3 days I have had no connection to the iTunes store. I have restarted my computer several times and reopened itunes. It says "iTunes could not connect to the iTunes store. The network connection timed out. Make sure your network settings are correct and your network connection is active, then try again." A bunch of new songs and albums have come out on iTunes and I NEED them. Please help me out!

Is your internet working when you try to access the store?There should be no reason for iTunes not to connect tot he internet when you are able to visit this site.The error could also be with their server. ( It may be overloaded/down, and can't process any requests. )