xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
eukristian

Wallpaper Site

HelloI hope this is the right place for this thread . I want to thank to Xisto for their wonderful hosting service and because I have no problems related to hosting . I have a wallpaper site based on 4images gallery system . But my images have high resoultions (1600*1200 ) and when someone enters a wallpaper page , 4images displays the full size image and that too big for a page . Is there any way to display a small image in the wallpaper page and a big image when someone clicks download ? Or could you recommend me a better software ?Thanks in advance .

Please post a link to your site so we can get a first hand idea of what your site is all about. We will be able to help you better if we can see what you are dealing with. I use thumbnail links to wallpapers on my site, but I construct my own pages from scratch. We need to know just how much control you have over the site construction.

BTW: Hurray, this is my 1,100th post.