xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
i_speel_good

Grand Theft Auto Iv Announced For The Pc! Finally...

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

YES! It's here you guys! It's coming! Grand Theft Auto IV is finally coming to the PC!

This is gonna be so amazing, when I saw it was officially announced and not just another stupid rumor I started jumping and screaming and I almost banged my head on the wall, that's how happy I was! xD

Apparently it's coming in the 19th of November in North America and 21st of November in Europe.

I don't know about you, but not only I'm pre-ordering, but I'm gonna pre-order the North American version to get it earlier! :)

It's Games For Windows Live (:P) but since the Gold subscriptions have become free for the PC, hurray! From what it says in Take Two's site, apparently the multiplayer is gonna be enchanced just for the PC. I can't wait!

What's the first thing you'll do?
I'll have fun with euphoria.

Boom! Crash! Spat! Kapow! :P

Yes, but we'd need very GOOD Graphics drivers for this game.Don't forget, It's more realistic then the other GTA's so, It's going to be a blast!Can't wait to buy it. :)It best have a GTA IV Multi-Player, like VC-MP, and SA-MP etc....

It best have a GTA IV Multi-Player, like VC-MP, and SA-MP etc....

Actually GTA IV does have Multiplayer... did you read my post? Rockstar's going to make multiplayer even better just for the PC (= friggin awesome)!

Yucks if Take Two opt Games for Windows Live for its multiplayer. I have alot of problems with it since Gears of War.

Well, at least it's free, if it's buggy and you report it to Microsoft they may help you! :)