xisto Community
miladinoski

What Actually Is Scientology

I'm sorry if this is stupid, but, can you explain me what actually is Scientology, is it bad or good? hat are your experiences with it, do you know anyone that is connected to this cult (it's not a religion as I have read on various sites).

I need to read a NPoV on this subject (and please don't offer me Wikipedia - because I can't understand anything that says there - the words are on too high-level for me to digest them).

Thanks to anyone who offers to help me and explain this subject.

I'm sorry if this is stupid, but, can you explain me what actually is Scientology, is it bad or good? hat are your experiences with it, do you know anyone that is connected to this cult (it's not a religion as I have read on various sites).

I need to read a NPoV on this subject (and please don't offer me Wikipedia - because I can't understand anything that says there - the words are on too high-level for me to digest them).

Thanks to anyone who offers to help me and explain this subject.

Have you actually tried googling about this matter? There are lots of places where you can obtain such info. Also, why not try re-read Wikipedia's article? The info there is somewhat neutral and may help you understand the fundamentals of this "religion" (they hate to see people call it a cult, I recall).

After the objective analysis of the subject, you may refer to countless sites such as http://www.xenu.net/ or even the Church of Scientology's Video Channel to learn about the inner workings and several different opinions regarding the matter....

...as for me, I just don't think that wasting time over Scientology is worth. And I will say nothing more :P

Have you actually tried googling about this matter? There are lots of places where you can obtain such info. Also, why not try re-read Wikipedia's article? The info there is somewhat neutral and may help you understand the fundamentals of this "religion" (they hate to see people call it a cult, I recall).After the objective analysis of the subject, you may refer to countless sites such as http://www.xenu.net/ or even the Church of Scientology's Video Channel to learn about the inner workings and several different opinions regarding the matter....

...as for me, I just don't think that wasting time over Scientology is worth. And I will say nothing more :)

Also you may want to look into, L. Ron Hubbard, the source and founder of Scientology.