xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TheKoolAidGuy

Cpanel

Hello yes I just got my account reviewed and approved.Now I am trying to get into my cpanel with the same information that I just used to log into the credit system. Do you guys set up a completely different password for the cpanel or something?Thanks ahead of time!~TheKoolAidGuy :)

Hello yes I just got my account reviewed and approved.Now I am trying to get into my cpanel with the same information that I just used to log into the credit system.
Do you guys set up a completely different password for the cpanel or something?

Thanks ahead of time!

~TheKoolAidGuy :)

If you cant get into your cpanel cant you just do forgot password???? Also it should just be the password you used for the forum. But if they gave you a password they should have emailed it to you.

When you create your hosting account you were supposed to put in a cpanel user name and password and for security purposes it is not wise to user your forum account user name and password.

Just like Saint_Michael said, when you created your account you entered the details in the form, just go to your post for Free Hosting and you can see what username you asked for your Cpanel and hopefully that'll help you remember your password. If not, make an account (because you may encounter problems in the future) and then submit a ticket at https://support.xisto.com/ containing your problem. I am sure they will help you to get your cpanel details.

Cheers :)

Have you actually created the hosting account? Submitting the free web hosting request merely allows you the ability to create the hosting account, but doesn't actually create it.If you haven't yet, go to Xisto.com/process to create the account.If you already did, the username and password should be the ones you put in the web hosting account activation form.