xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jeff32

When Should The New X-box Come Out?

My guess would be around 2009 or 2010, right? I know that they've been working on it already, I'm just wondering. The 360 came out when the first X-Box had only been out 3 years. It's been about 3 years now since the 360 came out, so it couldn't take too much longer could it? I'm actually wanting the new X-Box to come out, in my opinion the 360 kind of failed.

My guess would be around 2009 or 2010, right? I know that they've been working on it already, I'm just wondering. The 360 came out when the first X-Box had only been out 3 years. It's been about 3 years now since the 360 came out, so it couldn't take too much longer could it? I'm actually wanting the new X-Box to come out, in my opinion the 360 kind of failed.

Yes i guess it will come out around 2009 or 2010. I think they have been working on a new xbox but there has been no official word from Microsoft as to if or when they are going to make a new xbox. I think that there is still more to see in the xbox 360. My guess is that they will have to come out with something more powerful then the xbox 360 and there will be better games so i hope they come out with xbox 720. Wow i am just rambling on, ok will shut up.

Hopefully Microsoft takes more time making their new console,personally i will be looking for the new console around 011 or 012becuase i think that they released the xbox too early,i will be looking foward to the xbox live also,im hoping that they will have new features and other community releated things.as i said i am expecting for a later realesed console but they just mightprove me wrong by releasing a new piece of metal by 09 or 010