xisto Community
quiksilver

Anyone Here Play Diablo 2?

i don't actually believe if someone said that he can beat diablo in hell mode, necromancer's summon (the skeleton) will just dissapeared if once diablo blast skill... same as druid, no summon can survive from diablo's mass attack, the best to beat diablo is Barbarian... the others..... uhh, even paladin punch does'nt make any sense....haha of course with exception.... i use diablo master if i bored playing it

I play "Diablo II" occasionally. But I got kind of tired of having to deal with the people on battle.net. So, usually when I play it now, I just play it in single player mode. That way I don't have to deal with other people and their bad attitudes.

My personal favorite character is the assassin. I've also played the druid and necromancer on occasion. But I prefer the assassin because she is quicker and you can rush your enemy before they have a chance to hit you. Not to mention, the shadow skill is pretty cool as well.

My housemate started playing it AGAIN!... I mean AGAIN!? ...hes useless...anyways, a long time ago I beat that game with a Paladin, then a Necromancer, then my favorite Sorceress

Oh... I like this game, I got a Doombringer, some SOJ(Stone of Jordan), etc... But I losted my password :D I was bored of all these cheaters and TK so I stoped to play at this game :D (But this game is sooo cOOl ! :P ) I wait for a Diablo 3 or something like it :D I don't want to play at World Of Warcraft because I don't want to pay every months... Why Blizzard doesn't want to sell his game for 50 euros like for there others games B)PS : Necromancer is, I think, the worst character B) At the end, when there is a cow on him in Hell Mode he can't do anything if there aren't any corpse to resurrect...

I play Diablo 2 too. I love the game. However, I still feel that Diablo was somehow better...Anyway, the Amazon and the Druid are my favourite characters. The Amazon uses range attacks. This way, you do not need to go near the enemy. My favourite part is that you can fire an ice arrow at the boss and use a few high damage fire arrows to finish him off. Simple and easy. The Druid too. You do not need to get your hands dirty that often. Most of the time, you can get your minions to do the work. I equip the Druid with a bow so he does not need to do hand to hand combat.Overall, Diablo 2 is a good game. Can't wait for Diablo 3....-Shackman

Yes. I play the expansion set. The Druid is the best charactor I think. I have a bear, a few ravens, a thorny spirit and a corpse eater along with me. This combination is very powerful. The Sorceress is the second best. Necromancer is too weak in combat and his spells are not very good...

Idk, is Diablo 2 really worth still playing? I mean i guess it is just me because i use to play that damn game like 24/7 lol and did it non-stop so i got sick of it fast, but hey that happens lol. I guess i could try it out again and see what happens with it.

I usually play this game. Heh Funny I like to use assassin she can walk/run very fast.Do you tell that you play this game in hell mode? Oh the sound like impossible. :P Do you using cheat or trainner? I think it is so difficult. Because I ever play it in normal mode I take long time to go the last map and I can't kill diablo. ErkkkIn hell mode? I think diablo will awaresome and so hard to die. :P

i played diablo 2 and used the paladin or the amazon!!!i like just like thier skills :( but as we discover some item editor our caracter became so powerful that we use a cheat "players 99" then it all become boring :( but somtimes i play it with out the edited items though!!! :D

ive been able to play DII back the, though i wasnt able to finish it ^^i used the sorceress in playing and i also tried using the druid..~the necro looks okay too~ but im not much intho those kinds of classes~

ive been able to play DII back the, though i wasnt able to finish it ^^

i used the sorceress in playing and i also tried using the druid..~

the necro looks okay too~ but im not much intho those kinds of classes~

171228[/snapback]

you guys need to keep up with the times a pala can OWN in hell and so can a necro :lol:

i don't actually believe if someone said that he can beat diablo in hell mode, necromancer's summon (the skeleton) will just dissapeared if once diablo blast skill... same as druid, no summon can survive from diablo's mass attack, the best to beat diablo is Barbarian... the others..... uhh, even paladin punch does'nt make any sense....

haha of course with exception.... i use diablo master if i bored playing it

41541[/snapback]

with whats out there now you can beat the whole game with any character...

enigma... and hoto and some other *BLEEP* its ok stuff but the rune words runined the whole challenge aspect... o well....