xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Peaktao

Need Help With Sim2, Please

Hi. I have posted to ask about Sim2 before then it was about the graphic card.Now I have a new problem. Basically, I successfully installed and loaded the game.When I tried for the first time, I came to the page with one option which is something like "creating the neighbourhood" Because it seems to be the only option available, then I clicked on it. On the next page, I couldn't do anything. There's no option or anything. :rolleyes: What do you think my problem is? Do you know what I have to do?Thank you very muchhh...

When you load the sims 2, it comes up with a screen to select a neighbourhoodthere are 3 to choose from, if you scroll across, then there is an option to creat one,Most of my sims live in the firts neighbourhood... Maybe post a screenshot here of what that first menu looks like? Myabe I can tell you where to click and what not... :rolleyes:happy simming, I hope...