xisto Community
iggnimutal

[ask] Making Video When We Use An Application In Our Computer? asking the best software to make this..

i have a question, would somebody tell me the software (if there any) of making video when we use some applications in our computer, it's like a tutorial video, if you answer it using the video camera it was a bad job, but i think it uses a software/an application which records our activity when we use our computer.. hmmm.. sorry guys if i seem so idiot, but i need an answer... thanks before.

I think you're looking for a screen capture program. There are commercial and free ones available, but i'll supply some free software for you. For Windows you can try out CamStudio. For Linux there is recordMyDesktop.

I think you're looking for a screen capture program. There are commercial and free ones available, but i'll supply some free software for you. For Windows you can try out CamStudio. For Linux there is recordMyDesktop.

oh really thank you, yes that what i mean, i need to make a tutorial video for my student. is it all a trial version?

oh really thank you, yes that what i mean, i need to make a tutorial video for my student. is it all a trial version?

The ones i provided are free and the full version. They're both open source software. Both are capable of recording audio from a microphone attached to your computer. I myself run Linux and have used recordMyDesktop to record myself playing games.

I've used camstudio and yes it is a really good software you should try it. i used it to record me playing games and it worked really nice so it will work wonderfully if you're just using it for running software.

Camtasia Studio is one of the best screen recording software available . It's not free though but it has tons of features that make you buy it if you want to use it a lot . But I recommend the one provided by true fusion since it's free .

Desktop Tuition Videos.[ask] Making Video When We Use An Application In Our Computer?

Response to your question about making  desktop videos... For tuition.

Simple google and look for " camstudio "

the camstudio will allow you to do many things  you can RECORD in either flv or avi ..

with audio or without ... Etc

If you are very fussy and wanting hi tech digital quality  then go find Adobe Premiere Pro..

Its damn hard to use but the finished product is remarkable.

Good Luck !

-reply by Robin Thomas