xisto Community
kab012345

Going To Canada For About A Week..

I'm know I'm not really active here anymore, but I thought I might as well post for the credits just in case I ever need them later, plus I am planning on coming on here more often for insight.--Hey there, I will be in Toronto and Niagara Falls with one of my friends in real, so I will not be on a lot if at all. My trip will be from August 3rd to August 8th. I won't be going to bed Saturday night (really Sunday morning) since I have to be at the Train station by 4am something.. :) The hotel is 5 star so there are ultimately ways for me to come online, but I am only coming on for limited things.

i hear canada is extra extra cold all year round save for isolated bouts of heat. I'd like to live in canada but i'm not to keen on very cold wheather. Can you tell me what its like in canada.

Ah, now there's a member I haven't seen in a while. Hello there welcome back! .... and I guess goodbye? Well I hope you enjoy your trip, and that you do come back to trap after you get back. I understand that you don't want to use the internet much on your trip, but you should post updates and pictures of your trip if you get a chance. I'm sure many of us that don't get out often *cough*me*cough* will enjoy them.

I have a friend who went to Canada and he can't wait until he can go back again. He couldn't fault his time there at all. Hope you have a similarly good time!

The Welcoming Committee called and they will be meeting you at the Airport.Have fun, and be safe.I live in Canada, too, but about 2500 miles from Toronto/Niagara Falls. If you ever head West to the Rockies, look me up.