xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dimumurray

Adobe Flex/flash/actionscript Forum There is a need

With Flash Player 9 on practically every PC, a lot of web developers are moving to Abobe Flex, Flash and Actionscript as a development platform. I've seen a few posts related to the platform and I feel that a dedicated forum is more than warranted. Flash discussions could fall under web design as a sub-forum, while actionscript could fall under Programming Languages. There is also MXML to consider. It's Adobe's custom mark-up language for flash components. But these are just suggestions. Hopefully forum admins will look further into this issue and find it viable.

I would vouch to have these forums added, I been getting into a lot of adobe flex and air programming, but to do one better I would say make an adobe programming forum That covers the following-Flex-Air-Move the flash forum into this group-Programming languages -ActionScript -MXML-Tutorials/ResourcesAs I have a nice list of websites and other various resources people can look at to help develop skills in these programs.