xisto Community
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Beheading Suspect Makes Court Appearance. He killed a fellow Passenger by stabbing victim 50 times before he beh

This was on the news last night and it's also in the papers today. Some lunatic on a Greyhound bus, which is what some people in Canada use on their travels. In the papers and in the news last night they said the suspect started stabbing a fellow passenger for no reason what's so ever. People heard the poor man's blood curdling screams. The bus driver and a few other passengers managed to barricade the Murderer inside the bus and disabled to bus so that he couldn't go anywhere. I couldn't believe what I saw on the news last night and in the papers today. I couldn't believe it. Here's the story people and pray for the victims family and hope the murderer gets what he deserves.

Beheading suspect makes court appearance.

BRANDON, Man. - Vince Weiguang Li, the 40-year-old suspect in the gruesome stabbing and decapitation aboard a Greyhound bus in Manitoba, appeared in court Friday to face a second-degree murder charge.

A few links to the story.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Brutal beheading stuns passengers

WINNIPEG -- RCMP were preparing yesterday to interview the suspect in a terrifying murder in which the victim was repeatedly stabbed in front of dozens of passengers, including children, and then beheaded aboard a Greyhound bus in southern Manitoba on Wednesday.

Makes you wonder at times where do these evil people comes from.

I heard about this from my friend. I wonder what made him snap and go off the deep end like that. Apparently he was a normal guy right before the stabbing... but the eerie part is that he seemed to have felt no emotion. Even with the trial, no words. Either he's remorseful, or he's nuts.

Wow, this is really twisted. The wierd thing is, is that the murderer was perfectly fine and calm before he started stabbing the guy. Also 50 times? Don't people realize someone's dead? And why would he cut off the head and show it to everyone like a prize? Reaaaaly strange!

This event is just wrong.

I would think that there will need to be a Psychiatric Evaluation on the suspect.

My thoughts and prayers are with the victim's family and friends.

Yeah I heard about this through the rotten website and just wow and odds are he will be locked in a psyche ward and not an actual prison. I highly doubt he give a true reason why he did bet he will say something like the guy looked at me or something.

The sad thing was as it states in the links. There were kids on the bus, they're going to have nightmares of the crime for the rest of their lives. Thank goodness the bus driver was able to disable the bus so that the murderer couldn't drive away and do more harm to people. They might have saved a few other people from the Psycho path.

Also a another article just shown today in Canada.com.

Psych tests ordered for beheading suspectWarning: This story contains disturbing details released in court proceedings.

Edited by LeAnn Rimes My Angel (see edit history)

Dear god, one thing I hate the most is beheading dead people. Or alive people. I hate beheading. Wasn't the stabbing enough? Why did he have to do such a horrible thing!? D:This is seriously disgustingedit: Wait, there were kids in the bus!? What the flying f**k!? What kind of horrible, horrible person does that in front of kids? That man must be never taken out of prison...

Edited by i_speel_good (see edit history)