xisto Community
mandla

Making A Picture Viewer Website Html programming or javascript

this is one thing i've struggled with for ages. I want a webpage where there are little thumbnails and in the middle somewhere is the main picture. The littole thumbnails or snipets of infor when clicked display the main image corresponding to that clicked thumbnail or link.e.g pictures of the country sidelisted in pairs or 3's or 4's in a column and you click each one an the main view on the screen displays that particular picture. How is this achieved. Can any one gimme a link to a site with templated for that or javascript for that or html code or paste the instructions as a reply herethank you ever so much

If you're looking for a template or script to achieve something like this, then you can make use of gallery scripts like Coppermine, 4images etc.If you have a hosted account or have access to CPanel, then you can install these in one click from Fantastico.Elsewhere in Fantastico, there are Sitebuilder scripts like Pro Edition/Templates Express. You can check them out.That's as far as I can guide you..........maybe others here will have better ways to achieve this.

If you're looking for a template or script to achieve something like this, then you can make use of gallery scripts like Coppermine, 4images etc.
If you have a hosted account or have access to CPanel, then you can install these in one click from Fantastico.

Elsewhere in Fantastico, there are Sitebuilder scripts like Pro Edition/Templates Express. You can check them out.

That's as far as I can guide you..........maybe others here will have better ways to achieve this.

I will have a look on fantisco and see. thank you for you quick response it is highly appreciated mate.