xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
krzyflipx

Cms & Phpmyadmin need some help

Alright first I wanted to edit mysql databases that was created from using the site program features phpchat and and cms Nucleus, whenever I tried to login to my phpadmin I'd get an error saying session.save no space available error something like that. I was able to use phpmyadmin earlier but now it's unusable, I tried deleting some tmp things but no luck, and I removed the php stuff I added in to increase web space but no luck. I'm kind of a newbie when it comes to Linux but I am learning some at the moment.My other question is I have this custom CMS I wanted to use in place of nucleus with the mysql database connected to my computer instead of the one on the web host since the database I have is over the maximum web space limit. But everytime I configure my config.php to enable access to my mysql database on my comp using my WAN IP forwarded ports and a custom username the page hangs and it says unable to connect to my WAN IP, I didn't have this problem with other webhosts but their services and servers were bad and no help at all, I like it here in Trap 17 but I kind of need some help :) I'm not to familiar with cpanel but I;ve read the guides and the tuts on their site, I have no luck.

This is an on going problem with the Xisto servers. There have been many topics for this issue over the last few weeks on and off. its been fix then it appears again and so on. You cant do anything about it they have to fix it. Your other problem I dont think they allow scripts to access remote mysql databases so you may need to wait for them to fix it.

Your other problem I dont think they allow scripts to access remote mysql databases so you may need to wait for them to fix it.

that's good to know! I was also thinking of doing that eventually... then I don't even waste time trying :)