xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GameSmith

More Game Stuffs

Perpetually working on various game ideas, maybe one day i'll actually implement one of them... lolSorry but this is just to start getting some of the nitty gritty down, i have a lot more stuff in my head that i just haven't written so most of this will be nonsensical.# of diceSize of diceTarget numberBase 3Str = Physical Force AtkDex = Num of Attacks / Ranged tohitCon = Hp + Adds to ArmorWit = Special Manuevers chance / DefenseMany attacks/Special Attacks use stats other then Wit for defenseFireball = d(x) vs wit + refPoison = d(x) vs conPush = d(x) vs str or con higherSwarm = d(x) vs conEntangle = d(x) vs refFalling = d(x) vs refCrush = d(x) vs strExample of a trapPit Trap Average - D6 vs WitD(4 + 2/2 over) vs refSpiked Floor - 3D4 Damage3 Dice because its a spiked FloorD4 because its 1 level down(Random things like this require many dice of damage to show that things can land well or poorly(how many 4's explode)A skill roll means D(Stat*2)0 = D4 -21 = D4 -12 = D43 = average (D6)4 = D85 = D106 = D127 = 2D6Defense is how hard you are to hit, (Target number)Armor is how much damage absorption you have(how many 1's)Every number past Defense + Armor = damage.1 Damage if you hit the armor number.Skill is how many dice you rollPower is how hard the dice areThings like dodge, you being tricksy reduce the number of dice(much hurting to someone that only has two or three), a force field might add armor so light blows glance off.Maxes are rerolled as 2dX, meaning that there is a lot more potential for a critical hit.Power shots are less likely to crit, but do more damage on non-crits.

D&D type setting, in a world where monsters are commonplace and organized like man. Alliances have begun to form. So you represent a 'civilized' leader and a monstrous leader. Civilized leaders send out their parties to collect the horde from other monstrous dens. Monsters protect the hordes and also raid other hordes, although monsters raiding a horde has more implications for them.You have a standing both on the civ side and on the monster side.Money MagicCiv Invest+/Build Mundane Def Disenchant to Element coins/Enchant itemsMonster Buy merc/Goblin Build Def Attract followers(by prestige and power) / Perform Rituals