xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bittr

Problem Connecting To Phpmyadmin

So... I have a problem connecting with phpMyAdmin from time to time.

More exactly, it happens I think every 2 days.

The error message I get is this:

Warning: session_write_close() [function.session-write-close]: SQLite: session write query failed: database is full in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/index.php on line 42
Warning: session_write_close() [function.session-write-close]: Failed to write session data (sqlite). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/cpanel/userhomes/cpanelphpmyadmin/sessions/phpsess.sdb) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/index.php on line 42

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/index.php:42) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/index.php on line 99

I go to phpMyAdmin through CPanel, of course. (just to clarify my steps)

And usualy it starts to work again after like 2 hours, but it's very frustrating that I can't have access to my database when I want.

To mention that the database is functional meanwhile, as my website is working. So there's a problem with phpMyAdmin.

I'm opened for suggestions.
Cheers!

So there's a problem with phpMyAdmin.

It's not a phpMyAdmin problem, it's more of a permissions problem; it never was a phpMyAdmin problem.

I'm opened for suggestions.

Learn MySQL and make your own database administration panel that uses cookies instead of sessions. Otherwise wait for someone to figure out the cause of the problem from the server side like we are waiting. I have assumed that a cron job may be causing this error, but i can't verify it. Starting a support ticket with Xisto - Support is useless and pointless (as time has proven) for this problem at the moment, so i don't recommend doing that. It has been said that Opaque would look into it when he gets the chance.
Until then, let's try to keep these topics from duplicating.

Ok, thanks for the answer.I'm sorry if this was a duplicate topic... I tried to search for a similar thing on the Suggestions forum, but found nothing.About learning MySQL. Funny.I've worked a lot with MySQL, but never online, always using Toad or something like that. I'll try to find something else to use if the problem persists. Thanks again for clearing things up.