xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FlameX

Hosting Problem(moderators) [resolved]

Hey Moderaters,

Some months back i had filled up the application form for getting hosted .. My Application was discarded due to non effective posts .

Now i have some Points and even posts .. so when i again signed in to fill the application form then it gave me an error .

the error is :

Our records indicate that you have already submitted an application. Please wait until that application is approved or denied before submitting another one.

Now when my application was not accepted then why am i getting this kind of error ..
Moderators please look out for this issue of mine !

This matter will have to be looked into by one of the admins. I'm sure if you post an application using this form for now we can try and get you situated. :).

[b]PRESENT CREDITS : [0.00]Forum Username : [/b][b]Display Username:[/b][b]Email Address:[/b][b]My request is for:[/b] HOSTING PACKAGE (1 / 2)?[b]Your Registered Domain Name or Desired Xisto Subdomain Name[/b][b]Introduce Yourself: Your hobbies, interests, talents, etc. Let the forum know you better.	 •  [/b] [b]Desired Hosting Account Username: 8 characters maximum.	 •  [/b] [b]Country Where You Live	 •  [/b] [b]Theme Of Your Website	 •  [/b] [b]How Did You Find Xisto?	 •  [/b] [b]Who Was Your Previous Host	 •  [/b] [b]Reason For Leaving Your Previous Host?	 •  [/b] [b]Is this a Business Website?	 •  [/b] [b]Programming languages known?	 •  [/b] [b]Did you like the forums? if not, Please mention the reason?	 •  [/b] [b]Suggestions to Xisto? :)	 •  [/b]
Sorry for the inconvenience