xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Davor

Rtl Skijump

I believe that this game is played a lot in Germany,Austria,and Scandinavian countries.It is really cool,with very nice graphics.Maybe the problem is that you can control the jumper with mouse only,so it is very hard to perform jump perfectly.Once you learn it well,it’s just great.I have spent many many hours playing it with my friend.If you like winter sports,this one is for you!

I believe that this game is played a lot in Germany,Austria,and Scandinavian countries

41367[/snapback]

bro you neglected the nation with the biggest attraction towards ski jumping

poland

:rolleyes::):)

Off course,how could I forget Ploand. :rolleyes: I have even found some ski jumping forums in Polish.The game is just great! The most important is that the gameplay is very addictive,and you know what you need to do to make a great jump.I can't stop playing it!

I have played that game and I have to admit that I have been hooked up for a month!!!! When you start the game at first it is really hard!!! And it takes a long tame before your jumper becomes any good, that's not a very enjoying part and requires lot of determination to continue playing!!!The game is very enjoying when you jumper becomes good, but after a while it's just boring because you always do the same thing!!!p.s. I loved the 200m and longer flights!!!!!