xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Accure

Ptc Sites (pay To Click) The truth about PTC sites

Hey, I recently got in the PTC websites.. Since I wanted to earn some money while surfing the internet.. I havent actually ever tried a payout.. So, here's the question, are PTC websites a scam or not? and do you got proof you got a payout? Are PTC sites trustable? I've currently got $60.00 on a pay2surf.net account, so i'd like to know if anyone already got a payout or if everything's a big scam...~Greetings, Accure.

Hey, I recently got in the PTC websites.. Since I wanted to earn some money while surfing the internet.. I havent actually ever tried a payout.. So, here's the question, are PTC websites a scam or not? and do you got proof you got a payout? Are PTC sites trustable? I've currently got $60.00 on a pay2surf.net account, so i'd like to know if anyone already got a payout or if everything's a big scam...
~Greetings, Accure.

Hello there,

How long did it take for you to amass 60$? that's nice... I signed up for jillsclickcorner today and I have yet to click my way to ger ONE CENT so I'm not going through with this anymore.
Never heard of anyone making money with this, I've seen a post in this guy's blog about PTC this week and thought I should give it a try.
My plan was to get 40 bucks on my paypal account and use this money to play poker online :)

It is fine if you really earn the amount.It is better to verify the previous proof of payments. Make cashout and wait for couple of days.Most of the PTC sites are scam and makes the people fools.There are many sites which helps us to get the genuine PTC sites.