xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Accure

Making A Simple Signature With Adobe Photoshop A tutorial to basic signature designing: By Accure

Specs

Hardness: 4 / 10

Time: about 10 minutes

Result:

Posted Image

My .PSD File: Download it now!

Needings:

-Basic Photoshop knowlegend.

-Adobe Photoshop CS2 (Or CS3/CS4)

-Brushes set (available here)

-A render (available here)

Basic knowlegend:

Posted Image

Steps:

01. Open Adobe Photoshop, and go File > New.

02. select the sizes Width: 350 pixels. Height: 150 pixels. Press OK.

03. Press the button to maximize the window of your new project.

04. Fill your background with black (by using the "fill" function).

Posted Image

05. Press F5, click on the small arrow and select replace brushes.

06. Go to the map with the brushes you got earlier. select "AVH_good_and_evil.abr"

07. Make a new layer. Now pick the brush option and brush around till you get somethin' nice. U can use red, white and black again.

Posted Image

08. Open you render. Then drag it into your project. Press CTRL+T, then hold SHIFT to resize it. After that, edit it a bit.

Posted Image

09. Make a new text with your name. Play around with it. (If you want, you can use another font. I will make a tutorial about it later).

Posted Image

10. Once you think you're done, do File > Save As. Fill in a name, and the format should be .PNG or .JPG

11. Congrats! You've just made a signature!

Nice tutorial. Although I don't have Photoshop, the guide looks easy and pretty good results. It gives you a basic idea of what to do but allows you to make your own personal creations. Nice.

The border seems a good idea. I might write a tiny tutorial about it later. @ Bangms, its really fun if you can get around with Photoshop. It comes in handy with some situations.. for example, a banner for your forum, a signature for under your name or simply creating a nice picture :)