xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Davor

Sid Meier's Pirates!

Has anyone played Sid Meier’s Pirates on Commodore 64 about 20 years ago? This is one of the best games ever,and I mean it! Well,for all of you that have spet numerous nights sailing accros Caribbean Sea,attacking ships and towns,this one is for you!!Sid Meier hac made the remake of the original game!He has done his best,and didn’t change anything from the original.All that was good still is now in the remake.Graphics are now stunningly beautiful,so actually you have the same addictive game,but in modern packaging. Enjoy it!

Alright Davor! You have some great taste! I started playing Pirates! back in the late 80s or early 90s.I owned the original PC version on 5.25" floppy. I used to run it on my PC XT!Wow the good old days when 640K memory was "All anybody would ever need!"ROFLMAO!Even now 20 years later I still find myself sitting in front of my computer amassing gold and ships until 4 in the morning. I guess the classics never die. :)Gaming Forever....zippy77

Hmmm I have never hear of it, but I love Sid Meier?s games, I have all of the Civalization games and I love them Hubby and I have spent countlesshours playing those games, and now that he is on the road we have been playing them again online against eachother. They are a blast. So I can imagine that pirates is a great game also! I will have to check it out. We are big gaming freaks around here especially me.. lol Right now I am really into my Guild Wars that game is a blast!

Wow. I played Pirates in the last few years but I didn't know there was an older version. I wish I would have seen it! Sid Meier's older stuff is CLASSIC. Pirates is really a blast.

I also think that Sid Meier'r Pirates is an awesome video game, although I have played it just for a few hours. I read this really bad review about the game in this magazine calling it 'so pink', but I guess that was just some idiot who maybe haven't even tried the game. Because the real thing is really a blast, it can take hours to play around and just have fun, something that not a lot of video games can offer. Also, the pirates idea was refreshing.