xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Batman: The Dark Knight Movie Review. Heath Ledger is by far the best Joker ever, even better than Jack Nich

Just saw "The Dark Knight" twice this past weekend. All I have to say is, Jack Nicholson's Joker can't even compare to the Joker Heath Ledger did. He took Joker to a whole new bizzare and crazy new level. I sincerely hope he gets an award for his role as the Joker. He's truly the best Joker there ever was. If you haven't seen it yet, I suggest you go out and see the movie once or twice. You'll see what I mean.Heath Ledger was absolutely hilarious as the Joker. He certainly can talk like the Joker and he kind of scared me a few times in the movie. The rest of the movie was really good too. It's not like the other Batman movies, this one felt like it was filmed in a real world. The acting was great Heath Ledger as the Joker was hilariously great.

Two-Face

was great too as to how he came into the picture. 2 very big thumbs up for the "Dark Knight" and way to go to Heath Ledger who made the Joker into what he should be a truly great and wonderful villian.

heath ledger is way better. i liked the batman the dark knight - i watched in in the cinima and it is the best Batman so far. batman begins was a bit slow and quite boring. the plot and the actors are great. i think it was a very well made movie.

I absolutely loved The Dark Knight. Heath Ledger played the Joker so well! He made it so realistic, and I loved every second of the movie! The way he kept licking the air as if tasting it was so much like you'd imagine the Joker to be. Heath did and excellent job.

The Dark Knight is definately my favourite movie. I think I could watch it a hundred times in a row and not get bored of it.