xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kagome Higurashi

Guys Can Be A Pain! Feel cheated by a guy? I DO

Ok here's my story. I was going out with one of the hottest guys in my school. We had been dating for about a month. We were really happy together. :D Then, when I was talking to some of my friends, they said his ex moved back! She had moved to Florida or something. And now she was back! :) Then rumors started going around that my boyfriend and her were getting back together. I brushed them off at first, but then one day when I came over to his house and I knocked on his door 3 times and still no answer! I started to go home because no one answered. But then, when I walked by, I saw him and his girlfriend kissing in his backyard! :D I just stood there watching them kiss. I started to cry and he looked at me. He heard me crying. As soon as he looked at me, I ran. I ran until I got to my house. I was sadder than I ever was in my life. I don't know why. It's not like he and I were going to be together forever. I knew that. But... It made me horribly sad. ;) The next day he came up to me at my locker. I slammed my locker shut and walked away. He still was following me. I turned around and basically shouted at him "I don't want to talk to you, Ok?!" That was a little stupid of me. everybody got quiet and looked at me. I really wished I hadn't done that. But everybody looked away after a minute. (actually seemed like a hour.) We walked down the hall to where nobody was at so we could talk. He said "I'm sorry." It was really weird to see him say sorry. He was one of those silent types that don't really like to say mushy stuff or "thank you". I looked at him really suprised. He said after that "You don't have to still be my girlfriend if you don't want to." That was hard for him to say too. I hesitated a sec and then said " But what about her?" He said "I want you to be my girlfriend more." That was the toughest one for him to say. I said " Of Course i'll be your Girlfriend!" So in the end it turned out like a fairy tail! Which was weird once I thought about it. Well, at least it came out good! Anybody can put their story here too! ;) If it doesn't end well, you can still put it here! Hopefully it'll end out good for you. Well, Bye! :D P.S. : Boys can put a story here too. :D

Haha it's true guys can be a pain... this coming from a guy :) But girls can too...I understand why you were so upset when you say your bf with his ex... But in a way that's not as bad as seeing him with someone else entirely... cause I guess there's always something there for past lovers regardless of how the breakup was. It was still his mistake though and I wouldn't let him forget it so easily just because you want to be with him so much...otherwise he might just do the same sort of thing again.

And they say girls are fickle :) I think the problem might be that he didn't know how to refuse the ex-girlfriend, seeing that he is not very good with words. It was good of you to calm down and accept his apology. If it was me, I would have flew off the handle and probably refuse to see him for weeks. Make sure he doesn't do such things again, or offer to help him out of his sticky situations if the ex is still trying to stick with him.

Well at least he was sorry, sorry for getting caught, but odds are if cheated on your once he will do it again, maybe not with the ex but with someone else. I would keep the grapevine open on his activities and see if he is hanging out with any others outside his circle of friends, of course I wouldn't be surprise if he is seeing the ex under your nose either. Just remember, he can't use the same line twice if he does it again because then he knows all he has to do is repeat it over and over again and you cave in. Either way, if the relationship got better because of this at least you know he is a one girl guy and wants to be with you and stuff :).

Kagome, is his ex still in his house? I don't think you should trust what he says 100%. DON'T EVEN ASK HIM TO ASK HER TO MOVE OUT. If he really prefers YOU over her, I say he would do it on his own accord. By the way, is that girl underaged? I hate to think what they did when they were alone in that house. Not trying to make you upset but you need the truth before you get hurt again. When a friend of mine broke up with his unfaithful bf, I popped the champagne and told her to celebrate. She was just stunned. And then I said, isn't this better that it happened before you hastily married him?And she knew I was right.I wish you lots of luck and happiness Kagome!

wow- sorry you had to witness that. guys are scum sometimes. women on the other hand can be evil too :D what he did though is disturbing. not only did he cheat on you, he lied to you pretending nothing was going on with his ex. are you that lonely that you need this guy as a boyfriend right now after what he did? you yelled that you didn't want to talk to him yet 2 minutes later, you are telling him that ofcourse you want to be his girlfriend? he just proved to you that he isn't a one woman guy. in fact, it's probably do to the fact that he doesn't even know what he wants and is testing the waters right now. unfortunately, you might ust get hurt again because of this

relationships at this age is tricky. usually they don't last but it's no excuse to cheat or lie. people are immature at that age and usually people don't know what a true relationship or commitment is yet. for me, i had never cheated in my past. not only was i raised with good morals and values, it's just not in my soul to play another human being intentionally.

now comes the trust issue. you were devestated. you already shrugged off the rumors(wonder where they came from in the first place since they turned out to be right and he WAS with his ex) once and got hurt. can you trust him now? if not, i suggest taking a break or playing the field until he has ample time to prove himself to you again.

there's a saying that is old and true. "hurt me once, shame on you. hurt me twice, shame on me" think about it. whatever happens, ust know one thing, you weren't the one who cheated and you are the better person so if this doesn't work out in the future, ust know any other guy will be lucky to have ya.

Ok here's my story. I was going out with one of the hottest guys in my school. We had been dating for about a month. We were really happy together. ;) Then, when I was talking to some of my friends, they said his ex moved back! She had moved to Florida or something. And now she was back! :) Then rumors started going around that my boyfriend and her were getting back together. I brushed them off at first, but then one day when I came over to his house and I knocked on his door 3 times and still no answer! I started to go home because no one answered. But then, when I walked by, I saw him and his girlfriend kissing in his backyard! ;) I just stood there watching them kiss. I started to cry and he looked at me. He heard me crying. As soon as he looked at me, I ran. I ran until I got to my house. I was sadder than I ever was in my life. I don't know why. It's not like he and I were going to be together forever. I knew that. But... It made me horribly sad. ;) The next day he came up to me at my locker. I slammed my locker shut and walked away. He still was following me. I turned around and basically shouted at him "I don't want to talk to you, Ok?!" That was a little stupid of me. everybody got quiet and looked at me. I really wished I hadn't done that. But everybody looked away after a minute. (actually seemed like a hour.) We walked down the hall to where nobody was at so we could talk. He said "I'm sorry." It was really weird to see him say sorry. He was one of those silent types that don't really like to say mushy stuff or "thank you". I looked at him really suprised. He said after that "You don't have to still be my girlfriend if you don't want to." That was hard for him to say too. I hesitated a sec and then said " But what about her?" He said "I want you to be my girlfriend more." That was the toughest one for him to say. I said " Of Course i'll be your Girlfriend!" So in the end it turned out like a fairy tail! Which was weird once I thought about it. Well, at least it came out good! Anybody can put their story here too! :D If it doesn't end well, you can still put it here! Hopefully it'll end out good for you. Well, Bye! :D P.S. : Boys can put a story here too. :D