xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Xpl0sive

Need A Photoshoper Helo :D

Hi im 15 and im not to bad a photoshop i can make banners and backgrounds so if you need one Just post back on this forum and ill see if i can do it ithink i might show you some of my banners later to show you what i can do. i mainly do gaming banners as im going to host my own gaming site :D So if you do need some help with photoshop i dont mind helping you :D:):D:D

Hello,Well, that's great, and I asked if you can make a banner for web site my friend.Hes site is about naruto, so if you can make something in the style of naruto, I was very grateful to you, and of course, if something need can find for me. I am in good photoshop, but only about editing my photos ... :)

Xpl0sive, hi and welcome to Xisto. :D

I am sure there is a lot of people that could need some help, so do not give your self away; you will just have too much to do! :) Please take a look at the Xisto READ ME. It contains a lot of things you need to know, and things that are just useful. I do not know if you are here for the hosting, but if that is the case then you can just read the "Read Me."

An important thing is to write good quality posts, and try to avoid one-liners. (Because they are considered as spam.) If you have any questions there are plenty of kind and helpful members around the boards that are willing to help you.

Good luck with your Photoshoping!

From Bluebear, Norway.

Hey there and welcome to Xisto.com!While I do really appreciate your offer to help out with some photoshop-ing, I do not think that I currently need any photoshop work. I will surely update you, however, should I find any assistance needed with graphic design for my website. Once again, thanks a lot for the offer, and I really appreciate your dedication to assist all of those members of Xisto who may need help. Have a great day and I will be looking forward to talking to you on the forums again!