xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Davor

Grand Prix Legends?

Are there any fans of this fantastic game in here?Simply the best driving simulation ever,with Formula 1 cars from 1967.The physics are stunning.Give it a try,and you'll be hooked.The game was first released in 1998,more than six years ago,but it has unbeliveavle army of its supporters,who are very loyal to the game.If you need any details,I'm here to answer!

Yea i played this game and have the full version. This game is fun, but the sound is bad quality, which is one downfall. The game is realistic because if you apply too much brake when the wheels lock you spin out of control and into the grass. I was not very good at the game but played the demo for a while. I remember being able to hit the wall and rev the motor until it blew (as i was very good at crashing in this game).Good game though!

Oh my god I love this game. I play it every once in awhile, geez it's so fun. Best racing game for the pc, in my opinion. If you haven't tryed out this game, try it now if you like racing games. It's a blast. Even though it's kinda hard to get the controls down, after you do, it is SO much fun. ;)I'm glad people still play this.