xisto Community
samlockart

Asking Friends Out HOW???

Ok, this is a double whammy. My situation is I like this girl. Alot. And over the year I have become one of her best friends, along with her best friend. She has never gone out on a date date before, and she gets VERY shy about Boyfriends and all of that. How to I ask her out? Do I?

And now for number two. I became good friends with a girl while I was in France, she came on our school trip group thing. After France I got her number and talked to her a lot using SMS. I finally got the balls to ask her out for lunch, she says yes, but she asks to bring her friend! I couldn't say no. So they come along and we have a great time, but I cant really ask any intimate questions due to the friend thing. Ok, this was a month or so ago, we have slowed down SMSing a lot after the holidays. She still says hi and stuff, but I want to become more than just 'hi' friend (people who you just say hi to). What do I do?

Sam.

PS. Do guys generally SMS more than girls?

PSS. How do you tell if they like you, or really like you?

Ok, this is a double whammy. My situation is I like this girl. Alot. And over the year I have become one of her best friends, along with her best friend. She has never gone out on a date date before, and she gets VERY shy about Boyfriends and all of that. How to I ask her out? Do I?

And now for number two. I became good friends with a girl while I was in France, she came on our school trip group thing. After France I got her number and talked to her a lot using SMS. I finally got the balls to ask her out for lunch, she says yes, but she asks to bring her friend! I couldn't say no. So they come along and we have a great time, but I cant really ask any intimate questions due to the friend thing. Ok, this was a month or so ago, we have slowed down SMSing a lot after the holidays. She still says hi and stuff, but I want to become more than just 'hi' friend (people who you just say hi to). What do I do?

Sam.

PS. Do guys generally SMS more than girls?

PSS. How do you tell if they like you, or really like you?

Dear Sam, lolz.

sounds like Dr. Heart. The kind of thing you hear over the radio. But seriously if you really in love with that girl (either of the two but not both) you should be the one to make the first move. (don't expect them to do it for you) how can you be more than a friend if you don't have the courage to be more than just a friend, right? It's natural that she'll ask a friend to be with her maybe because she's shy. just win her trust and who knows the next date you'll have will be the most remembered date that you'll ever have. Persistence and diligence is very important in winning a girls heart.

Sincerely,

Dr. Heart LOLZZZ :):D

I personally think you should tell her. BUT hope for the best, and prepare for the worste.And no, I'm a girl and I practically sms in my sleep. I can do it without looking. I've nearly worn the keypad on my phone out. lol.Also some other things to consider are, would you be ready for the post breakup drama? Me and one of my best friends kinda sorta went out for a while and we didn't talk to eachother for a long time after we ended it. It can make things REALLY akward.Go for it, but be ready.

how about just tell her that you want to have a relationship more than friend with her?and ask her out more often, and i believe she couldnt bring her friend everytime you ask her outif the chances come out then just tell her about how you feel

ok, well, she agreed to go out (not on a date) but she said she was grounded indefinetly. then she seemed to stop waving and talking and to me in school, and i have done the same. yet she still acts like everything is all good when i text her (do guys generally text more than girls?). hmm, I think I have to break this cycle, do I talk to her in person and make it all good? any girls know what the hell is going on?

ok, well, she agreed to go out (not on a date) but she said she was grounded indefinetly. then she seemed to stop waving and talking and to me in school, and i have done the same. yet she still acts like everything is all good when i text her (do guys generally text more than girls?). hmm, I think I have to break this cycle, do I talk to her in person and make it all good? any girls know what the hell is going on?

somehow i think that she is waiting for you to take the first move, she stops waving means she wants you to do it first. at school or at public place dont act different from your sms, this will discredit you in her mind, you should both sms and talk like usual, dont hide yourself using sms, that is what she is telling you. Correct me if i am wrong, anyway just a two cent.
if she is grounded, why not pay a visit to her house? maybe with some excuses, and talk to her parent nicely like most her friend do, that will add your value in her parent eyes and next time she go out her parent will no worry if with you. try to talk to her asking how is she, her parents, why she is grounded, it is her will or her parents, any reason, and understand her more.

The hardest part of this would be to decide. The best friend or the SMS girl. It's a big question. Who would you like to be involved with in all areas, know them inside and out, on a romantic and even intimate level. In my experience best friends don't really work, But that's just my experience. Especially really close ones. If you like her, take that leap. Take that leap anyway. I mean if it pays off, it is one of the greatest feelings. I didn't quite ask my girlfriend out, When we had a really great day together later that night I SMSed her and said I like her. She said that she wasn't ready for a relationship. This in my experience has been a 'thanks but no' kind of response. I said I'm fine with that, and that we can still be friends. She said to me that when she was ready that I'd be the only one she'd be willing to go out with. Basically what I'm saying is two things. Sometimes you have to make the first move, and when you do make it on a really good day. Be it a day when you've both had heaps of fun, or you've made her feel really good, like a bad day and you've cheered her up.The second thing I'm saying is don't write someone off just because they say or do something that in the past some girls have done and it meant that its over. The stop waving thing. That's not the end of the world. Wave, say hi. hell go over and talk to her infront of her friends.all the best. good luck :lol: