xisto Community
jvhgamer

How To Run Wow-wotlk Client. Need help?

If you go to this link, http://forums.xisto.com/topic/58870-play-world-of-warcraft-wrath-of-the-lich-king-now-even-before-release/.

It lets you download the WoW-Wotlk client for MAC and PC. I was very relieved when I finally found a mac download, sadly two minutes later I was infuriated. Because it sad exactly this,

"World of Warcraft Trial"

"Could not locate World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade on this computer. Please install World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade and try again."

So I deleted the client and tried again hoping it would work, sadly that was not the case. So I tried downloading it while playing my Burning Crusade account. Still it wouldn't work. If you know what is wrong please let me know how to fix it. Your help will be very much appreciated for so many more players who stumble across this problem.

Sincerely,
~jvhgamer

Stop spamming exemption. The link i posted here is for the topic right below and you said thanks man been looking for this on that one too. So please stop, this topic is only here because i need help. Not wow gold.

Ok, perhaps you downloaded the wrong version of the client? Also what are you going to do with the client are you get it? I have WOTLK running with my OWN server. So I know how to set one up, but do you?Sam.

Well sam I'd be happy to join your server if you can give me a WoW-Wotlk working download! I have the most recent live patch, 2.4.3.8606. I'd really like to try out the DK, so please if you have a mac download that is working. I'd GREATLY appreciate it =).Sincerely,~jvhgamerP.S. If you want to email me the link my email is,Email: jvhgamer@mac.com

Yea gamer I'm having the same problem to. If anyone can help us Please do so ive been waiting so long to be a death knight-reply by TimonthyLearey

I GOT YO BACK BRUH!

How To Run Wow-wotlk Client.

Muahahahaha I had the EXACT same problem as you guys, and have been searching for a working mac client for a while... I even saw your guys posts on 2 other webites :) anyways, I have found a link to the mac donload, and it works because its the one released by BLIZZARD :D:D so here you are my firends, see you in azeroth!

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

(scroll down a bit)

TBC expansionHow To Run Wow-wotlk Client.

I have a problem with the WOW the  burning crusade expnasion download. I went on the official website to download the burning crusade expansion 1.58 MB it worked but when I double clicked on the icon I downloaded I chose the burning crusade. It started the blizzard downloader then it went to the menu for the burning crusade I chose install the burning crusade then it went to downloading and installing but it stopped at 2% and it wasn't installing anymore please help!

-question by blah!

I have the same problemHow To Run Wow-wotlk Client.

I have the exact same problem, when trying to install the burning crusade on windows 7 it always stops at 2% saying this:

The installer was unable to read the file "C:UsersPublicDocumentsBlizzard EntertainmentWorld of Warcraft InstallerInstaller Tome.Mpq". This error may be caused by problems with the media or drive at C:--for example, a scratched or dirty CD-ROM/DVD-ROM, hard drive corruption, or a networking problem while downloading the installer. (The data being read was "InstallCDTBCdeDEExternalLinksSupportLayoutStyles.Css", and the error code was 8.) If this problem persists, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (Converter::Load)

- I don't understand, the CD seams to be fine, can't find any scratches.. Please help?(or should I just call blizzard technical support?)
-reply by Jhkettel