xisto Community
miikerocks

Surf Internet Without Opening It. Useful For School How-to

Awsome good job it works great!!Although not all sites work some still say blocked:lol:I hope someone does eventually bypass this and shares it!

Wow! That is amazing! Hah! :)I can already see the benifits of this... :P

Thank you for this. I'll try this method at school, but the Internet on the "Student" username the Internet has been disabled. Good thing I hacked into the Staff username :)Thanks again.-Sky

Awsome good job it works great!!
Although not all sites work some still say blocked
:)

I hope someone does eventually bypass this and shares it!

It uses the same IE engine. Nothing related to network hack. So, you can only see the website you are allowed to(that is, you can access only websites you can view with other browsers). To access other websites that were blocked try a proxy website.
For example go to guardster free proxy site.
If this website is not blocked in your network, then you can access almost any website. Just type in the website you want to go in the given address field, and the website will be displayed for you.(Anonymous access). Of course accessing websites through proxy have some limitations. But works nice. If guardster is blocked, then google for "proxy websites" and you may find someone that works for you. Just try.
Edited by xpress (see edit history)

Wanna surf the internet without opening up internet explorer, firefox, or opera? This trick might save you from detention when you go back to school and go on my site.
Open up Notepad. Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Notepad

Press F1 to bring up the Help.

Click the top left corner (the icon) of the help window.

Select Jump to URL

Type in http://nerdnirvana.org/.

Now when your teachers come around to check out the windows youve opened, you wont get caught!

Thank you for your nice idea.
I tried your idea and I found the browsing as you wrote but unfortunately the sites that I visited through Notepad help were also left at IE history.
If we would like to avoid the thing we have to delete IE history ( from the menu bar Tool(T)-> Internet Option(O)), but this is the same when we visit through IE.

And perhaps you know, the access log in your school can NOT be deleted so if you made some troubles with the sites your access might be detected.

But I became a little wiser that I knew I could access the Internet through the Notepad.

Yea it seems schools and educational institutions has filters on what can be visited and what can't be visited. Obviously there are either IP ghost sites and/or programs that are used to get around the filters, whilst at the same time hiding from the main computer which can track down what the users on the other computers are doing and/or sites being surfed on the internet.

Wanna surf the internet without opening up internet explorer, firefox, or opera? This trick might save you from detention when you go back to school and go on my site.

Open up Notepad. Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Notepad

Press F1 to bring up the Help.

Click the top left corner (the icon) of the help window.

Select Jump to URL

Type in http://nerdnirvana.org/.

Now when your teachers come around to check out the windows youve opened, you wont get caught!

After trying this in school it does not work

the following are blocked in my school:

start>run

CMD

command.com

right click (why)

windows help

and my computer

as well as task manager

if anyone can crack this they would be a hero!

i got itSurf Internet Without Opening It. Useful For SchoolReplying to daftpunk open note pad type in ping https://www.website.com/ save it as a .Bat file and change from txt to all files now run it you may have to edit the code and add pause. Now it will give you an ip address enter that in the browser and it will get you around some websites. Enjoy-reply by will

this is old .. i knew this since like every since windows xp came out :P sometimes you can also surf my computer! but in my school they allow internet surfing , so its not a big problem for me.