xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sica-GURU

Money From Digg?! can you earn some money from web 2.0 sites?

Hy..Anyone heard about this or earn any penny this way?!I found some articles while surfing the web..for me digg is not so interesting yet, and not many of my friends use it...it's more like a marketing tool or somethingI read that are some organizations that pay for digging, if you write a post and someone diggs it or something like that, even that you get payed for rating posts..also read that this thing can be done even for StumbeUpon...is that true?I found a website to register "user/submitter" but guess is either scam or not alive anymore..found also "associatedconten.com" but didn't registered yet, does anyone know about all this and if I can earn some money from this?!I'm only interested if it's true and which site pays.. if you earn any penny from this please post a proof or something, if you got one..thanks

I'm not sure wether anyone pays you to digg. Digging is done to make something popular. If someone gets money from hits then perhaps they make someone digg their every arcticle or blog post.

heyyllooo .. > hey SICA .. can anyone please tell me .. wat does "digg" mean and wats digging all about > thn only i ll b able to tell about it .. i m not aware of it >..

heyyllooo .. >
hey SICA .. can anyone please tell me .. wat does "digg" mean and wats digging all about > thn only i ll b able to tell about it .. i m not aware of it >..

Excuse me I don't mean to sound condescending but you could type digg.com into your browsers address bar or go to google.com and type digg into the search bar, by doing either of those things you will gain a much fuller understanding of what digg is than through any explanation on this thread.

Digg, Stumbleupon, Delicious, Reddit, and many more are what we called as social bookmarking sites. The idea of this service is to let people select their popular reading all over the web. So, when someone submit their site to digg (if it's in digg.com), they were actually trying to get it popular. In the old days social bookmarking sites like digg also good for backlinking. (But i heard some already set to nofollow these days). So you can both benefit direct traffic and quality backlink to help your PR using bookmarking sites.Now the question whether or not someone paid to digg, I have to say, yes there is.I happen to know one site that paid for bookmarked. I havent yet write the post in my blog but I will near future (my blog is about all the resources on make money online).Beside that specific website, there is also many website (one that I particular join) listed people who offer cents to someone who would help them digging their page. This is not weird, becoz as we learn from above statement, digging can make our page popular in return gaining good traffic.

Hy..Anyone heard about this or earn any penny this way?!
I found some articles while surfing the web..for me digg is not so interesting yet, and not many of my friends use it...it's more like a marketing tool or something
I read that are some organizations that pay for digging, if you write a post and someone diggs it or something like that, even that you get payed for rating posts..
also read that this thing can be done even for StumbeUpon...is that true?
I found a website to register "user/submitter" but guess is either scam or not alive anymore..
found also "associatedconten.com" but didn't registered yet, does anyone know about all this and if I can earn some money from this?!
I'm only interested if it's true and which site pays..
if you earn any penny from this please post a proof or something, if you got one..
thanks

I am not that sure if those site will truly pay when someone digg your article just be careful and if you tried it please update us if that's true because there are so many site like that.. promising that you will earn money when you publish an article and it became popular and you can earn by means of traffic that your article delivered but in the they are just cheating you.. they need your post to became popular and owned it and rank their site in google or other search engines

heyyllooo .. >
hey SICA .. can anyone please tell me .. wat does "digg" mean and wats digging all about > thn only i ll b able to tell about it .. i m not aware of it >..

digg is a social bookmarking site where many bloggers or webmasters use this tools to earn more visitors into their blog or to send a huge traffic you can put a button into your post and when someone click the digg button your article will automatically submitted and shared into digg.com this bookmarking tools is effective for me i don't know about others? also if you are a webmaster try to use stumbleupon,reddit or many more just search for social bookmarking sites..

Never heard of that, but I guess every website out there is for money, and you can jump into the river and take a little fishes out before it hits the waterfall. I even hear people earn by torrents, googling but still no decent information