xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lordy

Hi Everbody An introduction of my personallity ...

Hello boys and girls/lady's and gentleman's ... My name is Goran,I'm coming from Croatia,but now I'm living in Bosnia and Herzegovina ... (my Eng. is bad,very bad ... ) I'm very interested in this programing *BLEEP* and all the other crap. For me,most interesting system is PHP Fusion ... I always wondered is there a better CMS , but it looks like PHP Fusion is,unlikely of Joomla, old fashion,but I actually like it :)

hehe,what's up Lordy,Hi,peoples,I'm From Bosnia,it's Balkan,my name is Hajro,16 years old,and I like web design,this is sound for my ears..I liked php fusion ,but it's past for me,now,in this time,I like php fox,when,I look new script, then it shall take, I like later items...this is my life,I'm webdesigner, so right Lordy :)

Hi Lordy!

Welcome to Xisto! I consider my English to be really bad too, so you should not be worried about that. An automatic dictionary can help a lot, it certainly does help me! Just try your best and I am sure people will not care very much.

Remember to get familiarized with the forum, and please read the Xisto READ ME. It will help you a lot. One-liners are considered as spam, so try to avoid them. If you have any further questions there are plenty of helpful members here, so it is just to ask them. If you take a good look in the READ ME you will always learn and read a lot about the hosting, rules etc... so do that! :)

Again; welcome! Good luck, and I am hoping to see you around the forums.

From Bluebear, Norway.

what has bluebear, you already see as hosting on Xisto.com, can tell us a little, what is hosting in relation to the other, in fact, write all that think that this has a free hosting, and others do not have a free,, a lot of greeting from Bosnia .. :) ..Lordy is my best online friend.. :D

I did not really understand what you are trying to say, but if you want to know more about the hosting it would be easier for you to take a look at the Xisto READ ME: http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?actE=01&HID=18, instead of me telling about everything. :)