xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
longtimeago

I Can && Cannot Acces My Website Confusing issue.

I am a hosted member in Xisto and my domain is http://karunya.cc/leaks/ . I have been not able to access my website for few days and i had PM'd the admin and he provided me great support,but still i have some confusion , so please anyone help me .

My domain was now accessible using my true IP . On the other hand if i use a Proxy i am able to access my website , so i had given my true IP's 220.225.140.98, 210.212.244.4 to Xisto to check whether they are in the IP ban List in Xisto firewall , the internet im using is provided by my college and im sure here there is not malicious codes are sent from this IP because my College to uses a good Firewall . If my ip is in Xisto Ban List why is it so ??

else,

i had also contacted the network admin of my college , he said that the site may have some malicious Code sent from the server side If so too then the College firewall will Block the site. and im sure that Xisto server is not gonna send any malicious things , so that its gonna be blocked by my college firewall.

Now i dont know whether it is blocked here from the College firewall or the Xisto Firewall , i am waiting for my Ticket to be resolved.

Anyway can anyone please tell me that why this thing is happening , from both sides firewall is used and not malacious things are gonna be transferred. Then still why my site is not accessible.

I am a hosted member in Xisto and my domain is http://karunya.cc/leaks/ . I have been not able to access my website for few days and i had PM'd the admin and he provided me great support,but still i have some confusion , so please anyone help me .
My domain was now accessible using my true IP . On the other hand if i use a Proxy i am able to access my website , so i had given my true IP's 220.225.140.98, 210.212.244.4 to Xisto to check whether they are in the IP ban List in Xisto firewall , the internet im using is provided by my college and im sure here there is not malicious codes are sent from this IP because my College to uses a good Firewall . If my ip is in Xisto Ban List why is it so ??

else,

i had also contacted the network admin of my college , he said that the site may have some malicious Code sent from the server side If so too then the College firewall will Block the site. and im sure that Xisto server is not gonna send any malicious things , so that its gonna be blocked by my college firewall.

Now i dont know whether it is blocked here from the College firewall or the Xisto Firewall , i am waiting for my Ticket to be resolved.

Anyway can anyone please tell me that why this thing is happening , from both sides firewall is used and not malacious things are gonna be transferred. Then still why my site is not accessible.

Well, I had a similar experience recently. As I understand it, they've begun blocking your IP address after a certain number of failed login attempts (5, 10, something like that). So then you have to get them to unblock the IP address at https://support.xisto.com/. If you can't figure out the password at all, you may have to ask them for a reset. Whether that's the case or not, I don't know, but it's a likely explanation, in my opinion.

Josh is correct, after a certain amount of logins your ip will be banned because of the failed attempt. As for your IP getting banned it would be on the hosting servers and not your schools network. In order for your school to block your site it would have to have certain words on your keywords list in order to get banned or they just type in the url on websites to block through the firewall. Of course, if your site appear on the network logs of trying to send malicious code and what not it would of course be banned from the list and you most likely be getting kicked out of school for trying to get into their networks, which I doubt that happen. To sum up, your IP was banned on the hosting server side and not the school network.

yeah thank you, it has been found that the IP address was under the BAN list in the Xisto firewall and it has been removed and now i am able to access my website.Still i find that this is not fair, if there is few Wrong attempts they can send a mail while banning the IP address so that i can get to know what is happening instead of getting confused , any way thanks to the support team for reviewing my request immediately.

Well that can't be help as that is an automatic safeguard for the servers as well as the hosting software and so turning it off would be impractical and odds are difficult as well to turn that part of the system off without complications and what not. As with the email that is one of those other things are not necessary as there is no way to email an IP address.

How Do I Find My public_html Folder to Approve a Website

I Can && Cannot Acces My Website

Okay I have always been able to go onto a webiste called http://www.sexy.com/5909/?r=1189621.1585.DE.5909.watchmovies_net_SEXFULLN_SEXGRAYN&img=&pop={pop} and now when I try to go on the following message appears:

Welcome to the home of watch-movies.Net

To change this page, upload your website into the public_html directory

The only problem is I don't know where the public_html directory is! I tried googling it and searching it from the START menu but I don't believe its there. I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me where you go to access the public_html directory. And once I find it do I just simply write http://www.sexy.com/5909/?r=1189621.1585.DE.5909.watchmovies_net_SEXFULLN_SEXGRAYN&img=&pop={pop} or is there something else I have to do?

HELP PLEASE!

-------------------------------

ADmin Reply.

1. Get FTP details from your Web-Host.

2. Use a Software like CuteFTP or Firezilla and enter the hostname, username and password.

3. Connect to your Server and wait for the directory list to appear.

4. You may find either "www" or "public_html".

5. Upload your files in this folder to see your website online.

-Shree

Xisto - Web Hosting.com - Personalized Web Solutions