xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lennyg.

Chocolate Addict have u ever felt that chcocolate was all you need

They say that chocolate stimulates the secretion of serotonin in the brain...so it makes sense that one can get addicted.If you're eating quality dark chocolate (like 70% cacoa+) as opposed to Hershey's bars, then it's good for you in moderation. The cacao has antioxidents which have a host of good effects, and it's high in iron. Just watch the saturated fat.

Have you ever thought about why you like to eat chocolate so much? Most of us would answer "because it tastes so good" but there is much more to it than that. There are some studies that show what kind of physical effects you can have eating certain types of chocolates. Chocolate stimulates your taste buds in a way that makes you want to come back for more. It also gives you a good feeling of well being, that your body wants to experience again. Chocolate is well known to be a mood lifter, it stimulates the brainwaves and lowers the stress levels. This could be the reason why lots of people stuff themselves with chocolate when they are upset or angry. Actually they are unknowingly helping themselves out by eating chocolates. When your lower your stress levels, the more relaxed you become, which in turn is a plus for your health.Many are unaware that Chocolates raise antioxidant levels in your blood, which helps to fight against foreign bodies that can cause illnesses. With less of these foreign bodies in your blood, you are less likely to get ill from viruses or other things that could affect your health during the year.Then there is this wonderful feeling that you get, when consuming your favorite candy bar or other chocolate treat. Eating chocolate puts you into a much better mood, bringing you in touch with the small child within. Whether it is a good peanut butter filled chocolate, chocolate covered raisins, or white chocolate, you will experience deep satisfaction as you indulge yourself. It's not easy to explain, because only true chocolate lovers can understand this.Giving someone a gift of chocolates can be a very rewarding experience indeed. You can be sure that the person who receiving it will enjoy it many, many times over and be grateful with every single bite. Today there are a tremendous variety of gifts made from chocolate. Chocolate flowers and products of every nature can be purchased. Many of these gift products are priced low making them an attractive option. Some companies are specialized specifically in this area, they personalize and ship items direct for you.One thing to remember though is that there can be some negative effects on your body. These effects can be experienced should you consume chocolate to often. Chocolate has a very high level of sugar, which can quickly cause you to lose the good feeling the next time you look in the mirror! Extra sugar can result in extra calories and fat, which can lead to overweight if you don't exercise regularly. One of the biggest problems in our society today is obesity. Eating chocolate could put you into this category and increase your risk for many health problems.So when you are enjoying your very favorite chocolate candy bar or talking to another chocolate lover, you can think about why you love to eat it so much. The obvious answer is the great taste, but now you know that there is so much more to it. There are physical reasons for this love of chocolate, that almost force your to eat it, which you just can't fight against. And fortunately for you, chocolate is the champion. Sweet surrender! Hey does someone have some chocolate?

I've never been really addicted to chocolate. I just like it. I'm not all like "CHOCOLATE GAAH I WANT CHOCOLATE NOW". it don't say no to it, but I don't say yes all the time either.

I have to agree, chocolate = good.
my girlfriend is/was a serious chocoholic, addicted to chocolate. Then she found out about where the chocolate comes from.

stopthetraffik.org Chocolate campaign that's a link to where the cocoa comes from for alot of the chocolate, and how children are taken and forced to pick cocoa beans.

Haha I love chocolate, but of course, everything in moderation... Apparently, chocolate melts at right around body temperature which is part of why eating it is so pleasurable. Also, it causes a change in heart rate that is more dramatic and lasts longer than kissing so eating chocolate is like making out...but better. :)

I'm an ALL TIME chocolate addict :D I love every kind of chocolate, no matter the brand or type or whatever... dark, milky, white... :DI do have a favourite though. It's Cadbury!! with fruits or nuts.. whatever, that's the best chocolate ever.. ahhhw, now I want some chocolate and don't have any around... :)

yeah i love chocolate. who doesn't? :) chocolate is wonderful its the best stuff out there man! but thats not an addiction. an addiction is where you can't stop and rely on it to be bothered to do anything. thats not me i just like chocolate.

Yes.......I am also a chocloate addict. My favourite are wafer chocolates like Perk, Munch etc... But I don't like milky and other type of chocolates. Not only addicted to eating chocolates but also addicted to giving them to my sisters and girlfriend. :)

Have you ever thought about why you like to eat chocolate so much? Most of us would answer "because it tastes so good" but there is much more to it than that. There are some studies that show what...

gmicheal I believe a link to where your complete post is from would be http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Im not a chocolate addict. But I do love it. Mostly my favourites are Mars Bars, Kit Kats, Twix and small amounts of actually chocolate. I tend to find it gets too 'full on' without waffer or some sort of biscuit inside the chocolate to even it up. But with chocolate flavoured i.lkshakes, ice-creams, hot chocolates etc. Im fine and they generally aren't too rich.

I wouldn't say I'm a chocolate addict but I do love chocolate. I like Crunch bars and any kind of plain chocolate like Hershey Kisses and those new things I think are called kissables. Oh, and of course the Hershey Chocolate Bar and M&Ms. My all time favorite would have to be the giant chocolate rabbits that are sold around Easter I love those things so much.

Nothing better then chocolate, no matter what mood you are in. I always find myself looking in the fridge for some chocolate, or when Mum comes hope from shopping, the first thing i would actually look for is the Chocolate bar or something.

At one time I was a chocolate addict.I think it's all physchologicalthough.The chocalate wouldn't taste any good at all if itweren't for the sugar added to it.So really it's the sugar thatis addicting. I just got concerned that I was eating too much junk food.I still eat chocolate sometimes but often now when Iget mad chocolate cravings I'll eat a few oranges or peachesinstead.That way the craving has been taken care of in a muchmore nutriscious way.

I love chocolate, but I don't think it could be called an addiction. It's good stuff, I have to agree. I'm more fond of it just by itself, however, not with nuts and stuff in it, it's best by itself, especially melted.

Yes. I love chocolates. I prefer ice-cream flavor as "Chocolate" and many other desert dish as in flavor of chocolate. :) I want to know which country produces finest chocolate flavors and want to visit it and would like to taste those dishes if i get a chance. :)I wish in future chocolate dishes will be available with sugar-free option :D so that some of diabetic friends in world who can't resist the temptation of eating chocolate will enjoy it.