xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Bishoujo Gift Sig

Posted Image

talk about inspiration to do a sig design after a few months of not doing anything :)

Ooh thanks a lot! It's so unique! I love the effect and color! What did you do to achieve this effect?

Various layers of smudging, gradients and some grunge brushing thats about it, although, I should have done more in terms of lighting and color :).

Interesting, it is good yes, but not very colorful. I find it to be extremely dull, you should have worked alot more on color. But nice design overall. 8/10

wooow man, you made this again?looks great, but I think that need little more color, too much is dark, this art made in photoshop or in another program? in any case is mint ..

Hmmm... I'm starting to notice a pattern here of gift sigs from SM. Perhaps the secret to getting a good gif sig is to change your Xisto profile gender to female and find a picture of a really cute girl and put it in your profile pic... :)