xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
IzZyD

How Straight Am I?

I was on a trip from florida to texas on a bus and in 2 days i overdosed 21 dramamines in 2 days then my heart went ourageous ...but this is the thing its been about 6 days and before i took those pills i didnt think i could ever feel my heart when i put my hand on my chest, but now after that i could see my chest beating in and out with my heart beat, but at a normal or a little faster then normal pace, am i alright or no?

the only reason i never went to the docters yet is becuase i didnt want to be sent to any program for the overdose.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimenhydrinate - thats what dramamines are and everything

i only hate the fact now i can see my heart beat my chest in and out but my heart beats normal..and people say its because how tense i got in the process in the after affect of overdosing, i need to be really calm, but there is no way i can be calm about this unless im in some coma and end up forgetting about it becuase this is what happends, i wake up..its beatting in the CORRECT way..but once i look down ..i see my chest and it beats and messed up again...can anyone besides a real hospital help me out? thank you

Go see a doctor, and explain your post title, if its to make you seem cool it's not working, if its to prove your sexuality no one cares who you are attracted to, except religious people who hate gays so I automatically dislike them and no longer care there opinion on anything. Or is it some slang word that doesn't exist in England since then that would explain it.and for god sake go to the hospital. What the hell drove you to the overdose on them in the first place?

Edited by kobra500 (see edit history)

First off I'm not familiar with any slang that could make the title co-inside with the discussion. I'm going to take a guess and assume that it was just to get attention.

Assuming you want my opinion because you posted asking what should you do, here it is. I would get to a hospital right away and get checked out. Your heart's condition is not something to gamble with, it is better to know that it is ok, rather then assume it is ok.

If your heart were to suddenly stop beating you would still be able to take a breath or two, if your stopped heart doesn't cause you intense pain, before you begin to feel dizzy from the lack of oxygen reaching your brain.

Ok, as for the title, I believe I can answer that. Before "straight" was slang for heterosexual (this slang can't be more than 30 years old), it also meant to be drug or alcohol free. I still hear people using it for that. Or another definition also fits. "How ya doin', bro? "oh, i'm straight" (meaning i'm ok). Now that the title is somewhat clarified, LOL....In my opinion, you don't need to see a doctor. The drugs are out of your system, and the doctor is not going to do anything for you, except recommend a drug treatment center and give you a big fat bill. I think your symptoms are purely psychosomatic. In other words, you are being paranoid and making your heart skip a beat. Your mind is a very powerful thing. Its documented that people can make their hearts stop just by concentrating. It seems you have it in your head that there is something wrong with you. Just chill. Maybe try meditating. As you are going to bed each night, give yourself suggestions like "I am perfectly healthy" and "My heart is strong, it is the strongest muscle in my body". If you drift off to sleep with these suggestions in your mind, then your subconscious should pick up on it and your symptoms should fade.LOL, i just checked dictionary.com and there are like 39 definitions for straight. BTW, heterosexual rates #38. You guys need to get your mind out of the gutter! LMFAOPeace.One more thing I thought of, and it goes along with being paranoid. Do you smoke pot? If so, maybe you should give it a rest and completely detox your whole body. And pot definitely makes some people think they're dying, lol. Like that police officer a couple weeks ago who confiscated some weed and then went home and smoked it. Then he decided to call 9-1-1 because he was dying. LOL, stupid pig, you can't OD on pot! Anyway, hope something I said helps! :)

Yeah, he is referring to about his little overdose episode about being straight, not his sexual preference and now on to the topic at hand. First off, what the hell is your problem and what are doing over dosing on drugs for? Second you better see a doctor ASAP and you better but your butt into a rehab to fix your little drug problem there. You should be lucky that you didn't keel over and die from that overdose there and so you should be lucky about that, but if you don't see a doctor ASAP, then who knows you might not wake up again.

I just wanted to know wether the title had anything to do with the actual post.

Uhhh..yeah. That was just answered twice for you. Look at the two posts above your last one :)

Yeah, and I do agree with St Michael on one point. You really should seek some help with your drug problem. If you are ODing on stuff, you probably do have a problem, and it is in your best interest to stop. Also, if you go to a treatment center and tell them your problems, you can possibly bypass seeing the doctor because they have the skinny on all sorts of drugs and can probably tell you if your symptoms are serious. (From what I read though, if you really OD'd, you would've had a heart attack while you were under the influence, and you would either be dead or in the hospital right now.)
Edited by dwolters (see edit history)