xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MaRiOnI

Favorite Song, Singer...

ARTIST: as of now The WHOSONG: everlong or under the bridgeALBUM: blood sugar sex magikmusic to start a song: ELO ma-ma-bellerap artist: noneclassic rock artist: THE WHO, PINK FLOYD, BOB MARLEY(reggea, i kno. stfu)NEW ROCK ARTIST : Billy TalentMETAL:Megadeath__________________Thank You

My favourite band is Guns N Roses and let me make this clear. I only like the old band with slash, Izzy and everybody else. Now axl needs to stop we looks terrible with the plastic surgery on his face he got and on the the guns n roses they take so long to put out ONE ALBUM people have been waiting over 8 years for the album chinses Democracy. But everyone else in the original band seems to be doing great with the exeption of AXL. :P

ARTIST: Dream TheaterSONG: Impossible to decide. So sorry :P ALBUM: Queensryche - Operation: MindcrimeMUSIC TO START A SONG: Elton John - Funeral for a FriendRAP ARTIST: NoneCLASSIC ROCK ARTIST: Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Van Halen, Billy Joel, the Beach BoysNEW ROCK ARTIST: Either Franz Ferdinand or Modest Mouse...METAL ARTIST: Pantera

ARTIST: Dead KennedysSONG: rite now it's Nasty Girl. by who, i dunno. it's hip hopALBUM: Enema of the State--Blink 182... hit after hit after hit, its all goodRAP ARTIST: ChingyCLASSIC ROCK ARTIST: Sex Pistols, Clash, Ramones... my fav tho is Sham 69NEW ROCK ARTIST: 3 Days GraceMETAL ARTIST: Atreyu

ARTIST: NightwishSONG: Wishmaster, StargazersALBUM: Wishmaster, Oceanbornmusic to start a song: Wishmasterrap artist: noclassic rock artist: noNEW ROCK ARTIST : noMETAL: Nightwish, Stratovarius, Bloodflowerz, The Gathering.

My favorite singer is Mike Patton and I like pretty much everything he does.Picking a favorite song would be way too hard.The greatest album ever is California by Mr. BungleI can't remember who my favorite rap artist is. :D classic rock- QueenMetal- Anthrax

ARTIST: Deep PurpleSONG: Smoke On The Water, Deep PurpleALBUM: Greatest Hits 1, QueenMUSIC TO START A SONG: Do you mean intro, Smoke On The Water. RAP ARTIST: Hate RapCLASSIC ROCK ARTIST:Deep PurpleNEW ROCK ARTIST : My Chamical RomanceMETAL: As im told by Musicmatch Jukebox, apparantly Rainbow are heavy metal, so yeah Rainbow ( p.s I know there not metal, but try telling that to Musicmatch Jukebox)